Chapter 4: New Family and New Home

Third P.O.V
Giyu showed (Y/N) the headquarters and they explored around, when they were exploring the headquarters a tall man that has a scar on his forehead, his eyes were pure white, and has a bead necklace (is it a necklace?🤔) in his hands and he is holding the necklace in a prayer potion. Giyu and (Y/N) stopped in front of the man. (Y/N) was terrified at the man because his eyes were white and he was tall, so he hid behind Giyu and her left arm hold his haori while her right arm held her teddy bear. Then the man spoke at Giyu.

"Giyu-san who is that child behind you?" The tall man asked.

"She's (Y/N), Me and Kanae brought her here after her parents were devoured by a demon 2 days ago." Giyu said

"I see, what a poor child, she's too young to encounter that situation." He said while tears started pouring in his eyes. This shocked (Y/N) because the man was crying, so she went to him and tugged at his pants. The tall man looked down because he felt a tugged on his pants.

"Mister, what is your name?" (Y/N) asked the man

"I'm Gyomei Himejima, I'm the stone hashira, the ones that saved you is Giyu Tomioka the water hashira and Kanae Kocho the flower hashira." He said

"What's a hashira?" (Y/N) tilted her head.

"A hashira are also called the pillars, they are the strongest of the demon slayers corps." Gyomei said.

"How did you become a hashira mister?" (Y/N) asked again.

"I became a hashira when I fought a demon that is part of the Twelve Kizuki." Gyomei said.

"What is the Twelve Kizuki?" She asked again.

"My child, you are to young to know what is the Twelve Kizuki. You will know once you become older." Gyomei said to (Y/N).

"Alright mister, one more thing mister why is your eyes white?."

"Because I am blind my child." He said

"But, how can you tell that there is someone and how can you fight those creatures?" (Y/N) asked shocked

"I may be blind my child but I can sense in vibration and see you in my heart."

"Oh, alright mister." She said then another man went to we're Gyomei, Giyu and (Y/N) are. (Y/N) saw a man that has a crystal headband, a bunch of accessories and a red makeup on left eye

"Giyu, Gyomei what flamboyant to see you! And who is this little girl?!" He said and (Y/N) asked Gyomei.

"Who is that man Gyomei-kun?" (Y/N) asked.

Gyomei was about to speak but the man beat him.

"My name is Tengen Uzui! I'm the flamboyant sound hashira!" He said with a loud voice.

"What is your name little girl?!" Tengen asked

"I-I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)" she said.

After she said her name Tengen took her to his arm and carried him.

"You are so flamboyantly cute (Y/N)! Why don't you be my fourth wife?!" Tengen said.

(Y/N) just tilted her head, because she was beyond confused on why this man said to become his fourth wife does he have three wives?

"Uzui-San she's still a child she can't marry someone yet she's still too young." Gyomei said and took her away from Tengen's arm and carried her.

"I know that! She will become my fourth wife when she becomes older!" Tengen said. Gyomei just sighed because he doesn't have any words to say to him and why does he need another wife even though he already has three wives. Then Kanae went to the three hashira and asked them.

"Hello their boys, have you seen (Y/N)?" Kanae asked.

Giyu moved back a bit so Kanae can see were (Y/N) is and Kanae saw (Y/N) in Gyomei arms.

"(Y/N)-chan Oyakata-sama wants to see you again he said that he wants to tell you something." Kanae smiled and (Y/N) just nodded. So Gyomei set her down and (Y/N) went to Kanae and held her hands. Before they go see Oyakata-sama, (Y/N) looked back and waved at the three and left.

—TimeSkip to the Ubuyashiki estate—

When Kanae and (Y/N) arrived at the front door Kanae spoked.

"Oyakata-sama I've brought (Y/N) just like you ask!" Kanae said

"Come in my child." Kagaya said and Kanae and (Y/N) went inside the room and the two of them were in front of Kagaya.

"Kanae, may you give us privacy?" Kagaya asked and smiled at Kanae.

"Yes Oyakata-sama, (Y/N) I will go out for a bit, okay? I will come and get after Oyakata-sama speaks to you." Kanae said and (Y/N) held at Kanae's haori and spoke to her.

"Kanae-chan can you please stay with me I don't want you to go and leave me here." (Y/N) said with a nervous voice.

"Don't worry you'll be alright (Y/N)-chan." Kanae said with a smile to reassure that everything is fine.

"I'll be taking my leave Oyakata-sama." Kanae bowed and left the room.

(Y/N) looked at the door we're Kanae left for a second and look at Kagaya. He just smiled at (Y/N) and then he spoke.

"Come sit with me my child let's talk for a bit." Kagaya said with a gentle voice and patted the side of the floor on were she would sit. (Y/N) obeyed what he said and sat on were Kagaya patted. Now she was beside Kagaya and he looked at her and then he gave her a gentle smile. (Y/N) just blushed and hid her face at her teddy bear, Kagaya just chuckled of how shy the girl was then he spoke to her.

"(Y/N) do you know why you here?" He asked and (Y/N) just shook her head no.

"Well, me and Kanae talked about something a while ago, you told us that you have no family members left, right?"
He asked and (Y/N) just nod.

"Well we talked about of who will take you in and that will be me. I will take you in as my daughter and you will no longer address me as Oyakata-sama but as your father." He said with a soothing voice to her.

(Y/N) just stayed frozen of what she heard, does he really mean that? Does he want to adopt her? So many question were going on her mind then Kagaya place his hand on (Y/N)'s head. The touch was soothing and caring, she looked at Kagaya and he just gave her a closed eye smile then he say her something.

"I know what your thinking that I'm joking, but I'm not, I will adopt you as my own daughter (Y/N)." He said.

(Y/N) was having mixed emotions, she was happy, confused and scared. She was happy because she wasn't gonna be alone, she was confused because it was quite fast to adopt her, it usually take time to think about adopting a child, and she was scared because she thought they are just saying that.

"Are you alright my child?" Kagaya ask (Y/N). She just nodded at him and she spoke to him.

"I'm alright, it's just I'm mixed emotions right now." She said.

"I can tell that my child, but don't worry everything will be alright." He smiled

(Y/N) asked Kagaya with a shaking voice to. "A-Are you r-really s-ure that you want t-to a-adopt me as your d-daught-er?"

"Yes my child me and my wife will adopt you as our daughter." He said with soothing voice.

(Y/N) hugged Kagaya and was crying because she won't be lonely anymore. Kagaya hugged her back and placed his hand to (Y/N)'s back and rub in a comforting manner then (Y/N) spoke to Kagaya again.

"Thank you! Thank you so much. I'm so happy that I won't be lonely anymore. Thank you Father!" She said while crying.

"Your welcome my child." Kagaya said.

After (Y/N) was done crying Kagaya introduce her to his wife and his kids and they accept her as their family.

~Wow! 1395 words my hands and wrist hurt a bit right now. But finally done with the fourth chapter! I know this story was a bit trashy but I still hope you enjoy it.😊 Next chapter will be coming soon.~