Chapter 6: Bullies

Authors note : Hi author-san here! I'm just leaving a quick note to my readers, if you ever been bullied, say mean words to you or make fun of what you doing or like in real life, don't listen to them, you are beautiful inside and out. Never stop doing what you like, continue doing what you like because someday in the future you might achieve it. Be strong and be happy😁😊 And also I will write a warning if the bully scene starts, and if you see the warning you can skip it if you don't want to read. If you read the bully scene I write if the bully scenes end.

Love from: author-san💖💖

On to the Chapter.

—Huge TimeSkip—

5 years later

Third P.O.V
Ever since (Y/N) was adopted by the leader of the demon slayer corps she lived normally because she was loved by her new family and the hashira's are like her second family she is more close to Kanae because she is kind and caring to her and her last name was Ubuyashiki. Even if (Y/N) live in a normal life her personality hasn't changed and she still have that teddy bear that her biological parents gave it to her.

In the morning (Y/N) decided to take a walk in the village for a bit so she ask her mother (Amane Ubuyashiki) if she could take a walk a bit in the village and she told her to be back before lunch. So (Y/N) fixed herself, her teddy bear in her arms and she wore her sandals, then she went off.

—Mini TimeSkip—

(Y/N) was walking around the village and she just looked all of the surroundings while she tightly hold her bear, when she was looking around the shops until three girls who were the same age as her went to her and they ask her.

"Hey! What's your name?!" Girl 1 ask

"Um, (Y/N)" she said

"Why do you have a teddy bear? You look like your too old for having a stuffed toy, how old are you anyway?" Girl 2 ask.

"Um, I'm 10 years old" she said. Then the three girls started laughing and (Y/N) just stood there confused on why they are laughing at her, did she say something wrong.

-Bully Scene starts here (you can skip it)-

"You gotta be kidding me! Your already 10 and you still have that stuffed toy! We're the same age as you are and we don't carry stuffed toys anymore! It's too childish!" Girl 3 said and the continue on laughing.

"B-but this w-was a g-gift from my b-biological parents." (Y/N) said and her voice started trembling a bit.

"Really, well guess what! We don't care if that bear was a gift from your biological parents! And a 10 year old kid like you shouldn't be carrying a stupid bear around they should act like a young teenager right now!" Girl 1 said while her friends just keep on laughing.
(Note: omg that was really harsh I'm so sorry if it offended you so much please forgive me.😖😣)

(Y/N) just stood there and tears were coming out from her eyes. The words that the girl said just struck her heart because it really hurt, she was made fun of for carrying her bear everywhere and talk bad about her deceased parents.

"Hey look! She's crying!" Girl 3 said.

"Wow! She's a crybaby!" Girl 2 said and the three of started laughing again. Then girl 1 took her teddy bear out from her arms and that shock (Y/N), she was about to take it back but the 2 girls hold her arms so she wouldn't move.

Girl 1 examined the bear and she look at (Y/N) and back to her bear. Then a small smirk came from her mouth and she said.

"Hey you said that this bear was a gift from your biological parents right? What will happen if I ripped one of its arm and legs" Girl 1 said and she started ripping the bear's arm until it totally ripped apart. (Y/N) was shock that her teddy bear's arm's was ripped apart and she started sobbing and said something.