Chapter 7: You want to join the demon slayer corps?

—TimeSkip—

3 days later

(Y/N) P.O.V
It's been three days I can finally walk again but my bruises and cuts are still healing so I have bandages to avoid my cuts from getting infected. Since I can finally walk now I decided to visit Sanemi-san , so I grab my bear and went outside my room. I was about to head to the garden then I heard mother called me and asked me.

"(Y/N), where are your heading to?" Mother ask.

"I'm just gonna visit Sanemi-san mother." I said

"Are you sure? Those girls that bullied you might find you and hurt you again." Mother said with a worry tone.

"It's okay mother I'll be careful." I said

"Alright, be careful and be back before sunset."

"Yes mother." And I went to visit Sanemi-san.

—Mini TimeSkip—
I finally arrive at Sanemi-san's estate and I went inside his estate and I looked for him but I don't see him so I decided to look for him in the backyard. When I arrived at the backyard there I saw Sanemi-san sharpening his sword's blade, I went to him and called his name.

"Sanemi-san." I said loud enough for him to hear which he did.

"Tch, what are you doing here? Can't you see I'm busy." Sanemi said with an annoy tone.

"Sorry Sanemi-san, your door wasn't lock so I let myself in and I came to say thank you for saving me from those girls." I said

"Yeah, no problem kid. Now go home I'm still busy." He said but I still want to stay with him so I spoke to him again.

"Sanemi-san can I ask you something?" I ask

"Sure, just make it quick I'm still not done sharping my blade." He said

"What do demon slayer do? And what do demons do to?" I ask and it made Sanemi-san stop sharpening his blade and he looked at me and said.

"Why are you asking that? Your still too young to know that. Just go back home." He said and continued sharpening his blade.

"But, I really want to know what they do."
I said

"Alright, demon slayer do are slaying demons who lurk every night and eat humans. And they protect the humans from getting eaten by demons. And the demons are the ones who eat people and they can gain powers by eating humans. The more they eat humans the more stronger and powerful they became." He said.

"Can demons be defeated Sanemi-san? How do you defeat them?" I ask

"Yes they can be defeated, to defeat them you have to cut their head off with a Nichirin sword, like this." He said and he showed his sword to me.

"Why is this sword the only way to defeat a demon Sanemi-san?" I ask again.

"Because it was made from an ore that's been bathed in the sun for years, and this sword is also called as the color changing sword." He said while she showed me his sword again.

"Why is it called the the color changing sword?" I ask

"Wow, you ask a lot of damn question kid, it's called the color changing sword because they change depend on the users breath they use, I possess the wind breath and the color of my blade is green." Sanemi said.

"Wow, Nichirin blade are so cool, I want to join the demon slayer." I said with a bit of excitement.

"Woah their kid, I'm not sure if Oyakata-sama will allow his daughter join the demon slaying organization." Sanemi said.

"I'll just ask father if he will agree. Bye Sanemi-san see you again." I said and waved at him and he waved at me.

—Mini TimeSkip—

I finally arrived home and went straight inside to find father, I search the house for a couple minutes and I still don't know where he is so I went to mother and asked where father is.

"Mother where is Father?" I asked

"He's in the garden sweetie" she said

"Alright, thank you mother" I said and went to the garden.

I arrived at the garden and I saw father sitting in the bench near the small pond. I went to him and he notice me coming in his way.

"Hello my child, what brings you here?" He said while smiling

"I want to talk to you about something father" I said

"Of course my child, come sit beside me" Father said while he patted the side of where I should sit.

"What is it that you want to talk about my child?" He asked and I was hesitant to say the word that I want to tell him

"It's okay my child, you don't have to be nervous of what you will say. I won't be mad of what you will say to me" He said with a gentle voice to calm me down.

"Well, if you don't mind father is it okay if I join the demon slayer organization?" I ask and his eyes widened a bit

"Why do you want to join the organization my child it's dangerous" he said and he sound a bit worry.

"I know it's dangerous father, but I really want to join because I want to protect the people, learn breathing styles, and find that demon who murdered my biological parents." I said with determination. Father sighed and said.

"Are you sure my child?" He ask

"Yes father" I said

"Alright, your training will start tomorrow in the morning. I'll ask the hashira's to help you train." He said and his voice sounded like his worried and scared but I didn't pay attention and I just hugged him because he accepted my request.

"Thank you Father! Once I became a demon slayer I want to be a hashira like Kanae-chan." I said and let go of the hug. Then father looked at me and said

"My child be careful, alright? The training of becoming a demon slayer is hard and it will hurt you a lot." He said

"I will father" I said

"Father can I stay here for a bit? I want to spend some time with you" I said and father just smiled and nodded.

We stayed in the garden an hour until sunset and we went back to the estate.

~Hi finally done with this chapter! Sorry if I hadn't post some chapters lately, I had a lot of homework's and I was busy with my online classes and I took a break of writing. So here it is, I hope you enjoy this chapter it's a bit trashy because I was in a hurry and I still need to finish my homework. Happy reading my lovely readers😊😁🥰~