Chapter 1

It's December and it's almost christmas. Snow started to fall a week ago and many couples could be seen at every corner of the road. The lights and everything sure are full of a Christmas vibe. Around this time of the month, each bakery will sell some christmas cake. From the cheapest to most expensive type of Christmas cake. Including the bakery you are doing part-time. As much as you hate doing this, you have no choice but to wear this Santa costume to attract the customers. The skirt is short and the costume a bit revealing of your cleavage. "Ugh.. It's cold" you mumbled as you held a tray of tester cake. Sighing, you put back your best smile. "Ah hello~ Would you like to buy some cakes, sir? We have many types of cakes suited for christmas. You could try one of them. Would you like to taste one?".

-Sanzu's POV-

The only good thing he knows about Christmas is the cakes are freaking cheap. "Let's get one for our king~" he mumbled as he looked around. It disgusts him how many couples cling to each other. "I bet they will break up after the new year. Don't you think so, Rin?" he glanced at his friend who shrugged "Guess so. Don't see the point why gotta be tied to one girl tho". Sanzu nodded his head in agreement before he stopped his track "Oh~ They got cute santa over there~". Rin eyes followed as he smirked "That one not bad.. Let's check her out". Seems they forget they're actually looking for a cake when saw those Santa girls. Taking a closer look, he could see her adorable smile but what his attention ended up getting was not the cake nor her smile"....Would you like to taste one?". "Yes" his hand reached out to her.

-End of Sanzu's POV-

You froze when you feel his hand squeeze your chest. You could see his friend smack the back of his head "Not that one, you junkie. She meant the cake!". Realising what he did, he quickly pulled his hand away "Ah right.. Of course.. I got distracted.. ".