Chapter 8

"I-it just..I forgot to bring my spray..a-and it just so scary.." you sobs as he just sighed. "Why are you out this late anyway? " you feel him wiping your tears, his touch is a bit rough but you know he just meant well "I was just reading this book for my assignment.. Then I lost track of times.. When I realised, they already said the library is about to close..". Again you could hear him sighing, you saw how he looked sort of upset. "Sorry.." you mumbled as you kept your head hanging low. "Ha? Why are you apologising?" heard him sounds irritated, you just couldn't even lift your head "..because of troubling you again. I..I'm sorry I end up making you upset too..". "What- It's not that.. Haa~ It's just.. Don't apologise..I don't mind. You are not the one who upset me.." took your hand, he leaned down towards you. "Sanzu?" your cheeks faintly blushed as his face kept getting closer, while your brain panicking 'is he going to kiss me? We are going to kiss? Now? Wait, did I put lipgloss on already??? We gonna kiss we gonna kiss oh god'. Just when you thought it's going to happen, the car suddenly stopped. That made his face fall on your chest instead of your lips. "Sir we are-" the time the driver looked back, he then hurriedly looked away "Apologies for disturbing you, boss". Your face? Your face turned as red as it could be before you pushed him away and slapped his cheek. You could see how he also froze in shock. "I-i..I.." panicky, you just get out of the car and leave. Forgetting to even said thank you to him.

-Sanzu's POV-

"Holy shit.." he mumbled as he was still trying to process everything. "S-sir.. Your nose..They are bleeding" heard that, his fingers touched the nose and saw how the blood dripped. He also could feel his cheek throbbing after she slapped him that hard, "They're...so fucking soft... Holy shit.. I.. I want my face forever there" he mumbled to himself as he felt his nose bleeding more just by remembering the sensation "I think..I know how I want to die now..". Never did he know a chest could be that soft and comfortable "Next time.. Do that again. More often if she is around" he looked at his man with serious looks on his face. "Y-yes sir. But your nose is bleeding really bad. Should I drive you to hospital?". "No. Let's hunt down the bastard that stalks my baby first.. I need to wipe those gangs he belongs to first. ", he smirked as he wiped away the blood from his nose. 

-End of Sanz's POV-

"Please, y/n-chan!" you sighed as you finally nodded your head "J-just this time okay?". Your friend's face brightened up as she quickly hugged you tight "You are the best!!! I promise you this Goukon is worth it! Plus~ Your little crush will be there~". You flinched as you just weakly chuckled "He won't pick me anyway.. I'm only gonna stay for 15 minutes okay? I'm not really good at drinking..". "What are you talking about?! You forgot how you can chug 20 beers?! You were wild!!" you shivered just by remembering that "And I ended up traveling to yokohama and woke up at an abandoned shrine... I even ended up losing my phone and my shoes..". Your friend chuckles "I promise we will keep it mild this time. Don't be late, okay! And be pretty! No hoodies! Wear a dress or something, show them your tiddies, y/n! They're your best weapon". You love your friend but sometimes you just want to throw her off the tallest building for talking that loud in public "Go before I change my mind". You sighed as you saw her left while still waving goodbye at you, probably going to invite your other friends for goukon.

Goukon is never really your thing to begin with. 'What am I even doing here?' you sighed as you tried your best to socialize with them. All changes when you see your old crush. Like any other normal girl, you sure got nervous. You thought you'd moved on but saw him again today, sure to bring all of those old feelings back. You two did start getting close again, talking and joking. "Say.. Wanna move somewhere else? " Hearing that, you nodded your head as he took your hand to lead you out the restaurant. All the way you two keep talking about the past and how things have been lately, but you stopped when you saw where you two are now. A hotel. "Hm? y/n-chan? What's wrong?" you back away a little "Um.. Yuu.. I.. Sorry but I think.. I'm not ready for this..". He chuckled as he gave you a reassuring smile "Don't worry. If it's your first time, I promise I will be gentle". Just when you were about to argue with him, you saw a familiar face. Your eyes widened "Sanzu?". Somehow you reflex called out to him. His eyes widened as he seemed surprised when saw you there "Y/n-chan? You.. What are you doing here? Who is this guy?". But what shocked you more is seeing the the girl clinging to his arms. You didn't know why but your heart ached when you saw him with other women. Took you awhile before giving him a small smile "My date.". You then cling to your crush arm like how the other girl did, you could see his expression changes. 

-Sanzu's POV-

"Thanks for going with me, Sanzu. You think they would like it?" She sighed as Sanzu chuckled, "Knowing Ran and Rin. I think they would like whatever you gave them.". She smiled brightly before stopping a bit in her tracks "Ouch... Ah geez..I hate wearing this..". "Do you really have to dress like this just for singing? Come on here.. I will lend you this" she chuckled as she cling to his arm "Thanks~ What a gentleman~ You seem in good moods lately~ Ah I heard you got yourself a girlfriend. Rin told me about it..". "Yeah! My baby is-" suddenly he stopped as he heard her voice. His eyes widened when saw her in front of a hotel with a guy. "Y/n-chan? You.. What are you doing here? Who is this guy?" somehow he could feel anger rising inside of him. It became worse when he saw how she clung to that guy's arm. When she called another man My Date, he could feel something snapped inside of him. The time he realised, he was already on top of that guy and beaten him up.

-End of Sanzu's POV-