Chapter 3

-Sanzu's POV-

"She didn't work here anymore?" His smile dropped when heard she isn't working in that bakery anymore. "Well, she is only a part-timer after all" heard that, his moods sure dropped into the worst one "Which bread you would like to get today, sir?". He has been coming to that same bakery since December and it's already the end of the march. That's how long he has been after her, but she just ends up rejecting him every time "Sir? Excuse me? Sir?". Ignoring the staff, he just left the bakery. "What a weird guy..." the staff staring at him left the store.

Never cross his mind that one day, she will just be gone and not there anymore. "Should have asked for her number..." he mumbled as he lit his cigarette, walking aimlessly trying to make his brain work. "Aaah~ I can't think~ Let's track her down.." he pulled out his phone as he started typing but then suddenly stopped, deciding to call that person instead of sending a text. "Ah Koko? Need you to find this woman. Her name? ......I don't know. Well, I said I don't fucking know. What do I know? She got this big tits and it's soft. Hair? She got hair. I don't know the colour, why is it important?What do you mean it's not possible to find- She ain't a whore. No, I didn't meet her at the bar or brothel. She was working at the bakery shop. The shop name? I don't know! The shop has a glass door and an automatic one! What do you mean all bakeries have that door?! You- Ah.. He hung up, that jerk.." he sighed as he put the phone back inside his pocket. Sighing, he planned to take the pills he has been keeping but somehow he couldn't find his happy pills "Shit.. Did I leave them behind? This sucks-". His eyes widened as his face brightened up when he saw her. Smirk could be seen on his face. Never he know today is his lucky day. There she is inside that building "Found you~".

-End of Sanzu's POV-

"Guess this will be enough for today.." you mumbled as you tidy up the books you've been reading. You heard some people whispering and notice they are staring at the windows. Following where they are looking, it surprised you how you saw him outside. That's not the only thing that shocked you. He planted himself on the window like a lizard with that creepy smile of his, while tapping the glass. You quickly looked away, 'Ignore it, y/n... Ignore that weirdo... Oh my god... Oh my god... What the hell?! '. You rushed to clean up all your stuff before leaving the library in a hurry. Noticing you are running away, he of course ran after you. You walked as quickly as you could, while looking around, scared if you end up meeting with him again. But fate isn't being so nice with you today, you end up bumped into him. "Whoa there~" He quickly catches your shoulder, preventing you from falling. Your eyes widened when you saw him smirking at you. Your first reaction? You scream for help "KKKYAAAAAKKK!!!!SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!". You could feel him flinching as people started whispering and calling security. "W-wait! D-don't scream!" Panicking, he covered your mouth and held onto you. This just made you panicked more and start hitting him with your book. Seeing how things turned out, people started calling the police instead of the security. You standing there, watching him get dragged away by the police "I'm innocent!! This is a misunderstanding!!!". "Miss are you alright?", the police looked at you with concern as you sniffles and nodded your head. Your eyes saw how he keep struggled and getting pushed inside the police car. 

-Sanzu's POV-

"Shut up... I said I'm innocent! Why does no one believe me?!" he glared at the rest of Bonten's executives that still tried to stop their laughs. From all the crimes he did, he ended up getting arrested because of stalking a woman at the public library in broad daylight. Of course Koko ended up bailing him out before it's too late. "Is that the one you want me to look for?" Koko chuckles as he sees how Sanzu seems in his worst moods. It's rare to see sanzu not happy on drugs. "Yea.. Mikey not you too.. This isn't funny" he sighed as he could see Mikey trying his best not to laugh as he heard him mumbled and calling him an idiot. "All you remember are her tits. Aren't they all the same? I meant we got a lot of girls. Why her? Are you falling for her?" Ran smirked as Rin scoffed "as if a Junkie like him has heart.". "I have and it's beating. She is just different." He sat there before again popping a pill and sighed "...It just..Feels different..". "The tits? or Your feelings? You can't even remember her face, idiot." Rin chuckled as he tapped sanzu's forehead playfully just to annoyed him. "Then try to court her in a normal way. " sanzu rolled his eyes "Ain't gonna take your advise~ You scam your girlfriend with a fucking bowl. That only works for flat chest girl. Mine got big tiddies". "It works fine for both and my girl's chest isn't that flat. I will make them grow. If you are too late, someone will take her, " Koko smirked as he saw Sanzu eyes widened in realisation. Rin grinned "The more you wait, the more men will fuck her in your stead. Tik tok mother fucker tiktok". "Fuck...." he mumbled as he know his friends are right. He really needs to put his mind into this, it upsets him not having what he wants.

-End of Sanzu's POV-