Chapter 2

Your face turned red as you tried your best not to smack him with the tray you are holding. He grabs the tester as he takes a bite yet he seems to have a hard time not staring at your chest. "If you decide to purchase one.. Please head to that counter.." you tried to speak as calmly as you could. "Please excuse me" you cut him off when you saw he was about to say something. He just watched you walk away as he took the last bite "It's soft..". "The cake?" Rin asked him as Sanzu seems still staring at you "Oi, the cake right?". You glance at them once as you felt like someone staring at you and your eyes indeed met with his. You shivered as you hurriedly looked away 'What a pervert weirdo.. At least he has a good look...'.

The next day he came again but alone this time. You flinched when you saw him again, you are glad that you aren't the santa for today and just need to wear the normal uniform. "W-welcome. Which cake would you like to buy?" you tried to smile politely at him. He stares long at you as you start to feel uncomfortable "Um.. Sir?". "Why aren't you the Santa today?" you looked at him confused, "Um.. Because today isn't my turn?". "Then when is your turn?" You furrowed your brows, still didn't understand why he is asking all these questions "T-the day after tomorrow?". There is a long silence before you then see him just left without buying anything. "W-what the... Is he on drugs or something????" you standing there dumbfounded and confused. Trying to not read into it too much, you just focus on your work. To your surprise, he did come back when you were on Santa duty. "W-welcome?" this time you saw he brought another two friends with him that eyeing you, "Ah.. that's the lilac hair guy again..They really are friend'. The way they staring at you sure made you felt like they could see through your clothes, made you somehow felt uncomfortable, 'Ugh... Can't they stop staring...'. Glancing at him, you wonder if he is going to buy something this time. Minutes passed as he only stared at you, while his friends seems finally decided to buy something, "Sir, please stop making our staff uncomfortable and please move aside if you haven't made up your mind which cake you would like to purchase. You are holding the line". Your senior is trying to get his attention as indeed this weirdo ends up holding up the line. "I want it like the last time. The big soft one" he said bluntly with not even a tint of shame. Heard that, your face turned red as you tried not to look at his way. "Big and soft? This one?" your senior pointed to the large size christmas cake, the usual strawberry shortcakes. Sanzu fell silent before just nodding his head as he paid the cake and wrote down the address "Delivered to this address.". "Hey, l/n-san! Could you please help wrap the cake for him?" your senior shouted as you flinched, while him? His face brightened, as much as you wanted to say you don't want to do that, you can't.

Again you have to meet him, while he looks happy, you look uncomfortable. "Um.. W-which ribbons would you like to use, sir?" you looked up at him with your so force smiling face, clearly again you could see his eyes glued to your cleavages. "Red suited you better. Red ribbon would look great on you" you took a deep breath to calm yourself as you clenching your fists, "Thank you. I will use the red ribbon for your box then..". "Does the cake include the Santa too?" your hand stopped moving as you looked up back at him again, "Um. Would you like to have one? We could add on the santa if you want, sir. There are many choices.. Please wait a bit, I will get them for you so you can choose". Seeing you leaving he mumbled "what a neat store.. Should have bought a cake from here a long time ago. Never knew they also have escort services..". You came back with a small box as you opened it for him, "Sorry for the wait. Which Santa would you like to use? This one is white chocolate, this one is dark chocolate. Ah, would you like candles too?". "This one..." he grabbed your hand as you could see his flirty smile, "I want this one". Your face quickly turned red when you saw him smile like that at you while holding your hand. You quickly looked away and pulled your hand away from him "W-we didn't provide such services, sir.. I-i'm sorry". He could see how flustered you are as he found it amusing and adorable. "Too bad~ Then this small santa will do~ ", he point to the chocolate santa before back meet your eyes, "For now~". "T-then one chocolate santa..", you could feel your heart pounding, while your face as red as tomatoes. You heard his phone ring as he sighed when saw his phone screen. He glanced at you with a smirk "I will wait for the cake~ Would be nice if you were the one who delivered it". Again he left you dumbfounded with a red face.