Chapter 12

"Y/N?! Y/N?!" He ran frantically around the house, looking for her. His eyes widened when saw traces of blood on the floor leading to the bedroom. 'Shit shit shit' He ran as fast as he could, his heart beating like crazy. Yet by the time he arrived there, he found no one. Only the room that has been trashed like the rest of the room in the house. There is glass shattered everywhere, the broken mirror and the broken wardrobe door. "FUCK!!" clutching his hair, he could feel he is about to lose his mind. Someone broke in and clearly, they either took her away or the worst case is, they already killed her and threw her body somewhere. It just crossed his mind to ask help from anyone from the executive and to just send all his men to look for her. The time he pulled out his phone, he remembered that he had run out of batteries. Panicky, he looked for a charger as he charged his phone. "Come on come on come on.. Fuck... why it's so damn slow" frustration could be heard in his voice as he keep staring to his phone screen, those few minutes feels like forever for him. 

His eyes widened when his phone finally turned on, there were 87 missed calls, some texts and some voicemails. All of those are from her. His hands were shaking when he opened her texts [Stop sending your men and come yourself], [I hate you], [We need to talk. Call me once you're done with your new bitch], [Is she better than me? Why her? Why not me?], [Haru?], [Why are you not home yet?], [Home now or I'm breaking up with you for real], [Haru, can you send someone? I'm scared.], [I think someone here], [pick up the call], [Haru]. He could feel his chest tightened as he read all those texts from her, he pressed the voicemails from her {Where are you? We need to talk. Call me back.. This is important}, {Haru, I'm scared. Are you on your way home? Can you send your friend or anyone?}, {H-Haru someone here. Please, I'm scared}. There are only two more voicemails left, he could feel a cold sweat streaming down his cheek {Haru, I'm scared. Where are you}. He could hear how she whispered in that voicemail with trembling voices. The time he opened her last voicemail, he could hear the wardrobe door being force opened, followed by her screams of help. She screams his name for help. He could hear how she pleaded for her life, but then suddenly it all fell silent. He could feel his stomach feeling sick just by all the worst thoughts. Anger and rage mixed together inside of him, but mostly that eating him up is the feelings of guilt and regret. He regretted not chasing after her, he regretted it he didn't say how much he loved her, he regret made her angry and left by herself. The thought of her death almost drove him mad yet he tried to believe that she is still alive and for the first time in his life, he prayed 'If you do exist. Please God, don't take her away from me.'. He will find her, dead or alive, he will get her back no matter what, even if it's meant turning Japan into a sea of blood.

-End of Sanzu's POV-

You groaned as you could taste the blood in your mouth. "Talk, bitch" she glared at you as you glared back at her. You have no idea what is going on and you have no idea also to all those questions answers. Apparently the woman that your boyfriend uses as a table to snort the cocaine is someone that is trying to bring his whole organisation down. After getting kidnapped, you finally found out that your boyfriend is one of the executives of Bonten. The infamous criminal organisation in Japan. "I'd rather die than ratting him out.." you hissed at her. You know this torture is considered nothing as for now. You have no close family anymore, you know they won't be able to threaten you with that and you know they won't kill you anytime soon. Again you feel she slapped your face as hard as she could. Being tied down like that to a pillar, at least your legs could protect your stomach. "Can't we kill her?" you heard one of them talked as you bit your lip. You are scared but you are trying your best to look tough. "..No..Let's trade her-"  heard that, you shout at them "He won't agree". She walked back closer to you "And why's that? Aren't you his baby? I heard he will do anything for you-". "Not after I broke up with him today. I'm useless. You all got the wrong girl. I'm just one of his bitch" You smirked at them, you know saying that would get you killed but you know how he treasure his stupid organisation and you can't bear to see him got hurts. Hearing you said that, you could see anger and frustration on her face. You saw how her hand made its way to your face, you just closed your eyes and let her beat you up even start hitting your head. Blood dripped from your nose and you could feel your head getting dizzy. You feel like about to pass out when you heard faintly, she told someone to untie you.