avengers age of Ultron(2)

Later on, every began to gather in the lab, with banner on the computer.

Bruce: "All our work is gone. Ultron cleared out, used the internet as an escape hatch"

Steve: "Ultron"

Nat: "He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other"

Y/n: "that's scary..."

James: "He's in your files, he's in the internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?"

Maria: "Nuclear codes"

James: "Nuclear codes. Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can"

Nat: "Nukes? He said he wanted us dead"

Steve: "He didn't say dead. He said extinct"

Clint: "He also said he killed somebody"

Maria: "But there wasn't anyone else in the building"

Tony: "Yes there was"

Stark bring up the now-destroyed 3D image of JARVIS' consciousness

Bruce: "This is insane"

Max: "I agree with doctor banner"

Steve: "JARVIS was the first line of defense. He would've shut Ultron down, it makes sense"

Bruce: "No, Ultron could've assimilated Jarvis. This isn't strategy, this is...rage"

Thor barges in and grabs hold of Stark by his throat, holding him up

Clint: "Woah, woah, woah! It's going around"

Tony: "Come on. Use your words, buddy"

Max: "not the time for jokes Tony"

Thor: "I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark"

Steve: "Thor! The Legionnaire"

Thor lets go of Stark

Thor: "Trail went cold about a hundred miles out but it's headed north, and it has the scepter. Now we have to retrieve it, again"

Nat: "The genie's out of that bottle. Clear and present is Ultron"

Dr. Cho: "I don't understand. You built this program. Why is it trying to kill

Stark starts laughing, Banner subtly shakes his head at him to get him to stop

Thor: "You think this is funny?"

Tony: "No. It's probably not, right? Is this very terrible? Is it so... is it so... it is. It's so terrible"

Thor: "This could've been avoided if you hadn't played with something you don't understand"

Y/n: "I'm with Thor on this one... The scepter Should've been left alone"

Tony: "No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It is funny. It's a hoot that you don't get why we need this"

Bruce: "Tony, maybe this might not be the time to-"

Tony: "Really?! That's it? You just roll over, show your belly, every time somebody snarls"

Bruce: "Only when I've created a murder bot"

Tony: "We didn't. We weren't even close. Were we close to an interface?"

Steve: "Well, you did something right. And you did it right here. The Avengers were supposed to be different than SHIELD"