Shang-chi (1)

Age recap: 18
Technically: 23

Two months after the events of FATWS

Y/n: "this is life or death…"

Zed grumbles.

Y/n: "we either win… or we go down as the worst superheroes on earth…"

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "that being said… Wong, what the hell is that?"

Y/n and zed are seen next to each other inside a locker room, behind him was Wong, the current sorcerer supreme, next to a giant hulk like figure.

Wong: "This is Emil blonsky. Aka, the abomination. He's who you'll be fighting today"

Y/n: "So basically, I'm fighting a ripoff hulk?"

The abomination growls.

Wong: "well.. when you put it that way. Yes"

Y/n: "hm. Alright, sure. Let's go for it"

Zed howls, causing y/n to face her. With a grin, y/n pets her head.

Y/n: "don't worry, I won't lose to that thing"

Y/n gets up and exits the locker room, with zed also exiting, but going to the spectating area.

Y/n exits into an arena, surrounded by spectators. Across from him, emil is porteled in by Wong.

Y/n: "alright, here goes nothing"

Y/n gestures for emil to come at him, tipping the beast off. The abomination lets out a roar, and charges at y/n, who forms a barrier with mana to block the attack, but the punch goes through it, and knocks y/n into the chain wall.

Y/n: "ow.."

Emil grabs y/n's leg, and swings him around, before slamming him into the glass floor Beneath him.

Y/n: "god.. damn! That hurt like hell!"

Y/n gets back up, as the abomination raises his fists for another attack.

Y/n: "let's see how you like it!"

Y/n goes for a seemingly regular uppercut, but right before it hit, the form of humongosaur took y/n's place, as the uppercut sends emil flying up. Grabbing his foot, y/n swings him around, and smashes him into the floor. He then got around, and grabbed emil by the torso, and lifts him up, dropping him in a suplex.

The crowd goes wild, cheering the name of humongosaur, as zed, who was standing in the crowd with a bag on her back, was piling in on cash, as she betted on y/n's victory.

Y/n changes back to human, and walks back to the locker room, stretching out his arms.

Y/n: "man that was fun! Wish it lasted longer though"

Zed comes running in, a backpack full of cash on her back, and a pair of sunglasses on her head.

Y/n: "really? You bet? What part of ”we aren't here for cash” didn't you get girl?"

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "ok, fair. A wellness center or charity is a good reason… fine"

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "fine. We can keep ten percent. What do you want anyway?"

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "you want to buy shuri a present?"

Zed nods.

Y/n: "...ok, sure, we can do that"

Two people enter the locker room, one of them catching y/n's attention.