Falcon & Winter soldier (1)

Age recap: 18
Technically: 23

Y/n stood inside the rust bucket 2, in front of him was a holographic screen, spreading out across one side of RV. Multiple different screens are on, as a smaller version was in front of zed.

Y/n: "alright patelliday, catch me up to what I missed"

Patelliday: "well, not much since you've left with your grandmother, but a few slight things that might interest you"

Y/n: "alright, go ahead"

A new screen pops up, showing Sam Wilson, the falcon, in a suit, next to a case holding the captain America shield.

Patelliday: "your friend Sam gave up the chance of being the new captain of America!"

Y/n: "just.. it's just captain America patelliday, not- nevermind. Anything else?"

Patelliday: "well... One that you might not like all that much"

Y/n: "what is it?"

The image of Sam disappears, and is replaced with one of a man in a captain America like outfit.

Y/n: "who the hell is this?"

Patelliday: "the uh.. the new captain America..."

Y/n: "I'm sorry, the what!?"

Patelliday: "n-now! now! Cool yourself y/n! Calm down please!"

Y/n takes a breath, then crosses his arms.

Y/n: "right.. right. Thanks again for all this patelliday. Sorry I had to put all of this on you for those three months"

Patelliday: "no worries! Just glad to be back at my old job again!"

Y/n: "yep. Keep me updated, alright?"

Patelliday: "yes sir magaster Tennyson Romanoff! Golly, that is a mouthful"

Patelliday hangs up, leaving y/n in peace.

Y/n: "Sam rejected steve, then some dumbass comes along and takes it for himself"

Y/n rubs his face in frustration, when suddenly, a video began to play, causing y/n to look up at Zed's mini screen.

Y/n: "what are you- oh. You're on Reddit. Wait, is that me?!"

The video was of a ten year old y/n, as heatblast, absorbing the fire from a burning building.

Y/n: "wow, that's an old video. Where are you watching this?"

Zed closes out the video, and scrolls to the top of the screen, showing the title of where she was. "r/Hero_Time".

Y/n: "I have my own reddit? Since when?"

Y/n takes Zed's screen, and zooms out out over the entire screen, and began scrolling through it himself.

Y/n: "wow. It's been here for a while. How have I never seen this?"

Y/n stops at a post by a user called "peter_man".

Y/n: "wait, Peter man?... Pete? Spidey?"

Y/n looked at the actual post, and confirmed his theory. Y/n shrugs, and then scrolled some more, until he found another post by a user named "D.10". The post was a picture of himself, and a girl that he seemed to recognize.

Y/n: "hey.. that's that Hana girl that asked me for a picture"

Y/n looks at her name again, then realized that she was an admin in the reddit, but while doing so, y/n found out that the account name he was currently on was named "Zed_the_Space_dog"