secrets of the Omnitrix (4)

back inside the scanning room, y/n sits down in a chair and "Azmuth" scans the Omnitrix with a small observation device.

"Azmuth": "What have you been using this for? To open cans? Break rocks?"

Y/n: "riding the world of Thanos. Oh, your welcome by the way"

"Azmuth" looked on shocked. Y/n then snapped his fingers.

Y/n: "don't space out. Can you stop the self-destruct, or not?"

"Azmuth": "Maybe, but there is a problem... I didn't officially create the Omnitrix"

Y/n+Tetrax: "What?!"

Y/n: "You mean you're not-"

"Azmuth": "Egocentric, selfish, self-promoting, "Oh, are I so brilliant" Creator of the Omnitrix?! No! I'm Myaxx, his assistant"

Y/n: "honestly, that sounds closer to what I thought he'd be like"

Tetrax: "But it has your DNA signature on it!"

Myaxx: "I, uh, may have accidentally erased Azmuth's DNA signature and put on my own, but...that's only because he never gave me the credit I deserve!"

Y/n: "I can't really blame you there. But can you stop the countdown?"

Myaxx: "Azmuth never trusted me with the abort sequence"

Y/n: "of course..."

Tetrax marches up to Myaxx and angrily pokes her in the chest.

Tetrax: "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't shove you in an energy tube and shoot you back to Incarcecon right now!"

Myaxx: "Because I know where Azmuth is"

Y/n: "then tell us. Before you become crabdozer food"

Myaxx: "he's on Xenon"

Tetrax's eyes widen.

Tetrax: "Xenon. It had to be Xenon..."

Y/n: "xenon huh..? plumbers records always mentioned how dangerous it was"

Y/n pulled the wires off the Omnitrix, and rubbed his face exhausted.

Myaxx: "The random energy blasts, like the one on Incarcecon, they're growing larger and more intense, aren't they?"

Y/n: "Yeah"

Myaxx: "They indicate the Omni-Energy inside is building to critical levels. Eventually..."

Y/n: "I know. it goes boom, I go boom"

Myaxx: "Well, not just you, of course"

Y/n: "What are you talking about?"

She points to tetrax.

Myaxx "Ask him. He knows, don't you? ...You didn't tell him?"

Tetrax guiltily steps forward.

Tetrax: "If the self-destruct is allowed to detonate, the explosion will cause an energy ripple that will literally rip apart the universe, including Earth"

Suddenly, a mana hand rushed out, and pinned tetrax to the wall.

Y/n: "why didn't you tell me?"

Tetrax: "because I knew you'd act this way!"

Y/n: "you don't say!"

Y/n flares at tetrax, before dropping him.

Y/n: "let's find azmuth, and get him to fix the damn Omnitrix"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myaxx: "Azmuth is a hopeless paranoid. He built in the self-destruct as a last resort to keep his most prized posession out of the wrong hands. But he never thought anyone would be foolish enough to set it off"