avengers age of Ultron(3)

The Quinjet lowers down to the ground, before landing outside of a nice looking farmhouse. Everyone gets off the Quinjet, and make their way to the farmhouse.

Thor: "What is this place?"

Tony: "A safe house?"

Clint Barton: "Let's hope. Honey, I'm home"

A woman walks out from the kitchen after Clint's call. She was also obviously pregnant.

Clint: "Hi. Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead"

Laura: "Hey"

Tony: "This is an agent of some kind"

Clint: "Gentleman, this is Laura"

Laura: "I know all your names"

They all look at her awkwardly. But then a couple of kids come running from the next room over.

Clint: "Ooh, incoming"

Lila: "Dad!"

Clint: "Hi, sweetheart! Hey, buddy! How you guys doing? Ooh..."

Tony: "These are...smaller agents"

Y/n: "I don't think their agents Tony"

Clint: "Look at your face! Oh, my goodness!"

Lila: "Did you bring Auntie Nat?"

Nat: "Why don't you hug her and find out?"

Lila rushes towards Natasha, who picks her up in her arms

Y/n: "I feel... Not so small anymore"

Steve: "Sorry for barging in on you"

Tony: "Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed"

Clint: "Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off SHIELD's files, I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low"

Laura: "Honey. Ah, I missed you"

Nat: "How's little Natasha, huh?"

Laura: "She's…Nathaniel"

Natasha bends towards Laura's pregnant stomach

Nat: "Traitor"

Y/n: "this place is nice... Wish I could have something like this with grandpa... Right zed?"

Zed barks in agreement, which caught the attention of Clint's kids.

Lila: "puppy!"

Y/n looks over and chuckles, before motioning to zed.

Y/n: "go ahead, she doesn't bite"

Lila smiles, and happily pets Zed's head, who gladly leaned into them. Y/n watched, and smiled, thinking back to when max first got zed for him. If he could relive any moment of his life. It would be that one, or one of the many he's made with Zed...

Later on, the avengers were all doing their own things, helping around the farmhouse, or just relaxing. Y/n However, was sitting on the front porch steps, watching Steve and Tony chop wood. Zed was peacefully sleeping behind him.

Tony: "Thor didn't say where he was going for answers?"

Steve: "Sometimes my teammates don't tell me things. I was kind of hoping Thor would be the exception"

Tony: "Yeah, give him time. We don't know what the Maximoff kid showed him"

Steve: "”Earth's Mightiest Heroes" Pulled us apart like cotton candy"