Avengers: endgame (4)

A gasp left y/n's mouth, as the gauntlet is ripped from his arm, and the space-like texture disappears, leaving his arm perfectly fine, and intact.

Tony: "hey, kid! You alright?"

Bruce: "come on y/n, stay with us!"

Thor: "come on! don't leave!"

Y/n: "can everyone like.. stop shouting?"

Steve: "hey, you good?"

Y/n: "as good as can be"

Y/n struggles to stand, but Tony helps him stay up.

Tony: "I got ya"

Y/n: "thanks.. wow, that was exhausting"

Clint: "it looked painful"

Y/n: "it was painful... But it went away after the Omnitrix did some freaky stuff.. I don't know what it did though"

Suddenly, a beeping went off from y/n's pocket, as Steve grabs it from there, he lifts up y/n's plumbers badge.

Steve: "an activation signal?"

Y/n: "it's so other plumbers know when another is safe to be contacted. But who?"

The next thing everyone knew, the compound explodes. Outside the compound, Thanos' ship from 2014 used present day nebula's Pym particles to bring it to 2023. A beam drops down, bringing Thanos(2014) as nebula (2014), who pretended to be present day nebula, approaches him.

thanos: "Daughter"

nebula: "Yes, Father"

thanos: "So, this is the future. Well done"

Nebula (2014) takes off the orange plate on her head and throws it away]

nebula (2014): "Thank you, Father. They suspected nothing"

Thanos (2014) plants his double-bladed sword on the ground, takes off his helmet and places on top of the sword's edge.

thanos (2014): "The arrogant never do"

Thanos then sits down

thanos (2014): "Go. Find the stones. Bring them to me"

nebula (2014): "What will you do?"

thanos (2014): "Wait"

Nebula (2014) nods, and left to do just that.

Meanwhile, y/n awakens from the impact, groaning in a bubbly voice. Confusion took over, as y/n looked over himself, seeing that a new transformation has been unlocked. A giant snot man, and a floating disk. Before y/n could question it more, he returns back to human.

Y/n: "now's not the time for that... What the hell happened up there?"

Y/n climbs out from the rubble, only to see Thor standing right there, staring off at the destruction. And a lone Thanos sitting a little ways away. Eventually, Steve and Tony join him and Thor.

tony: "What's he been doing?"

thor: "Absolutely nothing"

steve: "Where are the stones?"

Y/n: "my guess.. somewhere under all this mess. Luckily, he doesn't have 'em"

steve: "So we keep it that way"

thor: "You know it's a trap, right?"

tony: "Yeah. And I don't much care"

thor: "Good. Just as long we are all in agreement"

Y/n: "that makes two of us"

Thunder cracks as Thor stretches out both hands to summon both Stormbreaker and Mjolnir, which he brought back with him from 2013. His casual clothes transform into his armour and cape, with his beard getting some braid treatment.