special number 23(One-shot)

Events of this one-shot happens between the end of secrets of the omnitrix, and the end "credits"

We begin in the quiet sight of undertown. Zed had decided to take y/n and shuri to undertown for a date!... Which led them to here.

A giant chicken alien, pulling a cart, bursts through a wooden stall that was selling alien cabbages, as right behind him was the trio themselves, y/n, shuri, and zed.

Y/n: "seriously?! Eggs? Come onan, you can do better!"

Liam: "brah! I can't help myself!"

Y/n grunts, as the trio gain their foot, as Liam runs away. Y/n and zed transform into Spider-monkey and terroranchula, as shuri, with her black panther agility, continued on foot.

Zed shot a web, which exploded the cart holding the giant eggs, as y/n shot his own, non explosive webs, at the eggs, catching them. Behold him, he noticed a civilian recording the altercation, so he posed.

Spider-monkey: "It's hero time!"

Zed posed with him, as shuri chuckled at the sight. However, a gun cocked behind them, as Liam grabbed a gun from the cart he crashed into, and aimed it at them. He fired, as y/n charged forward, attempting to become Chromastone, but instead, became an alien that he's seen another version of himself use. Feedback.

Absorbing the blast through his antenna's, he redirects out out through his plug fingers, and shot the energy blast right back at Liam, knocking him back, and unconscious. He turns around, and does one last pose for the camera, along with zed.

Feedback: "now, if you excuse us, we gotta return these eggs to their parents"

Shuri: "didn't know humongosaurs lived on earth"

Feedback: "not that surprised. But hey, Vaxasaurian's are really nice"

——————————————————

The trio had returned to plumbers base, locking Liam in a cell, all after returning the eggs to the worried Vaxasaurian parents.

But y/n was in the mood for something. So, he proposed something to zed and shuri.

Shuri: "store 23? You mean that teleporting Mr. smoothies?"

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "exactly. I think it's time. And why not? Let's turn it into a date!"

And so, they did. They return to the rust bucket 2, and fly over to New York, and drive around searching for this "store 23".

After an hour of searching, zed gruffs.

Y/n: "yea zed. You could say this was just a wild omnivoracious chase. Nice pun by the way"

Shuri: "The website never mentions a 23rd store.. No phone listing, either"

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "true, we have seen it on the GPS, but it's On and off, here and there, and in different places"

Shuri: "perhaps it's a Mr. Smoothies food truck?"

A beeping is heard from the RV's dashboard screen.

Shuri: "your getting a call darling"

Y/n: "I'm off duty. Just let it go to voicemail"

Another beep is heard. This time, it was Zeds screen, as she gave a gruff.

Y/n: "What's the address?"

Zed gruffs. But then gruffs again.

Y/n: "Corner of Pugsley and Klein. Got it"