2 new trailers for upcoming games!?

Here's not 1 but 2 new trailers of upcoming Pokemon games?! Which it's going to be amazing! Plus new Pokemon!

A new trailer for Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl that is coming in two months from now...on November 19th, 2021!

Here's a new trailer for Pokemon Legends Arceus that is coming next year on January 28th, 2022! With a new info about Noble and Alpha Pokemon! You will receive the Celestica Flute which will allow you to summon special Ride Pokémon. Wyrdeer will let you run, Basculegion lets you swim on water and Braviary lets you fly over the areas.

In Jubilife Village, there's a customization, a photography studio, a general store, and the pastures where you can leave Pokémon that have been caught.
There are special Wardens in the game. They look after various Noble Pokémon and other important Pokémon. Sometimes you can battle them. Lian looks after Kleavor, Mai looks after Wyrdeer and Iscan looks after Basculegion

And who is Kleavor that you say? Well, it's better to show you than explaining it.

Kleavor 

Type: Bug/Rock-type
Classification: Axe Pokémon
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 196.2lbs

Kleavor was revealed during the Pokémon Legends Arceus drop. It is the evolved form of Scyther
Special minerals found in the Hisui region cause Scyther to evolve into this Pokémon. Parts of its body have hardened into stone. The stone parts often get chipped during fierce battles, and Kleavor that have survived many battles will display larger chipping across their bodies. However, the chipping actually makes these stone parts sharper, increasing their slicing power. It is said that the people of Hisui once used pieces of stone that had fallen from Kleavor to craft tools.

Even a casual swing from one of Kleavor's large, axe-like arms is capable of delivering a devastating blow, dealing massive damage to the hardiest of opponents. Kleavor uses its arms to carve symbols into tree trunks and even chop trees down to mark its territory. If you come across trees with markings made by a sharp blade or a row of trees cut down in a crisscross pattern, it could be the doing of Kleavor.

~*~*~*~*~

So fellow Pokemon trainers what do you think of the new trailers for the upcoming Pokemon games? Let me know in the comments below.