Brand new trailer is here! For Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet!

Here it is, y'all! Brand new trailer is finally here! Enjoy! Some of your favorite Mythical and Legendary Pokémon are returning to Indigo Disk! The legendary dogs, legendary birds, Swords of Justice and many more. 

The latest news for Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Hidden Treasures of Area Zero DLC has been released. 

Once players progress far enough in their adventure in The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero Part 2: The Indigo Disk, they'll be able to use a device called the Synchro Machine to see the world through the eyes of their Pokémon. While synchronized with one of their Pokémon, they'll be able to move around and battle wild Pokémon—a fresh new way to play the game. It appears that this device is still a prototype. Players will be able to use it once they've helped a scientist in the Terarium with her research.

Players will also be able to get permanent powers of flight with Koraidon and Miraidon as they complete more of the DLC. You can find Legendary Pokémon by completing Blueberry Quests and earning Snacks from Snacksworth to gain encounters back in Paldea. Blueberry Quests are tasks assigned to you from students and help you earn Blueberry Points. 

These include catching Pokémon, battling, taking photos and more.
After talking with coaches, you can trade Pokémon with them that will have a special Ribbon, the Partner Ribbon which has a title containing the name of the original trainer such as Iono
You can change your Throwing Style by exchanging Blueberry Points in the Academy Club

After talking with coaches, you can trade Pokémon with them that will have a special Ribbon, the Partner Ribbon which has a title containing the name of the original trainer such as IonoYou can change your Throwing Style by exchanging Blueberry Po...

A new distribution has begun. This distribution is of a Shiny Lucario with the moves Flash Cannon, Aura Sphere, Bullet Punch and Ice Punch and is obtained with the code: SH1NYBUDDY. It runs until January 3rd 2024 at 23:59 UTC

 It runs until January 3rd 2024 at 23:59 UTC

A new distribution has begun. This distribution is of a Darkrai with the moves Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Hypnosis and Dream Eater and is obtained with the code: NEWM00N1SC0M1NG. It runs until December 21st at 23:59 UTC

A new distribution has been announced. Starting on December 14th, you'll be able to get a Master Ball from the Mystery Gift -> Receive via Internet feature in the game. This will run from December 14th through January 3rd 2024