New Anime series! New Trailer for Detective Pikachu Returns!

Here it is as promise! I'm going to uploaded the trailers for the anime series that will be on YouTube and the second trailer for Detective Pikachu Returns that is going to be on Nintendo Switch! 

The first trailer is Pokémon: Paldea Winds that will be appearing on Pokémon's official YouTube Channel on September 6th, 2023

Here's the second trailer for Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet's Tera Raid battles! Mewtwo is joining the Tera Raid Battles! Alongside with Mew the Mythical Pokémon! So, don't forget to add Mew to your team before the event happens in September! 

Out of 18 types you can only get one of them. Have fun! And good luck!

How to Receive Mew

You can receive Mew in your Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet game by entering the password GETY0URMEW via Mystery Gift.

Mystery Gift Password: GETY0URMEW

Password Expiration Date: Monday, September 18, 2023, at 7:59 a.m. PDT

Here's the second trailer of our favorite detective, coffee-loving Pikachu! Detective Pikachu and Tim Goodman returns to Ryme City! You must help Pikachu and Tim find Tim's dad with the help from Growlithe tracking down suspects and Galarian Darmanitan takes care of bigger and larger items. Last time, we saw Tim when he was in middle school/high school. Now, he's in College. There are some familiar faces and new characters. For example, Rachel Myers who's in college with Tim, her dad is Howard Myers who is the mayor of Ryme City, Tim's mom Irene and his younger sister Sophia. In the words of Detective Pikachu; A Bolt of Brilliance! 

Releases on October 6, 2023

Pre-order yours today! On Nintendo Switch and in stores.