Pokémon Presents is tomorrow!

Pokémon Presents is tomorrow! That means another trailer, more Pokémon, more information and lots more including apps (Pokémon Sleep) and future games. Hopefully, fingers crossed, that we'll get an Eeveelution, new (another) Puppy Pokémon, new Region name, Regional forms, middle Starter evolutions (you never know), fun things do with our Pokémon team like a picnic and many more!

The Riddler and the leaker have been extremely busy posting about possibly new Pokémon and they mention bug type Pokémon (that looks like a dung beetle), a flamingo, a couple of object type Pokémon, 2 puppy Pokémon lines (one ghost-type and water or normal...I think). 

New Regional forms + Evolutions:

Tauros = Regional form + evolution

Primape = Regional form 

Miltank = Regional form + evolution

Diglett = Regional form (that supposed to look like a geyser)

Wooper = Regional form + Evolution

...and many, many, many more.

I know July was the top-secret, shush-shush month that we were supposed to get some information about Pokémon Scarlet/Pokémon Violet...hopefully that the months of August, September and October up until November 18th that we will get more and more information about the upcoming games. 

Stay tuned to this book for major updates...starting tomorrow!