It's here! Pokémon Home is coming next week!

It's official! Pokémon Home is coming to Nintendo Switch for Scarlet and Violet on Wednesday May 24th! On the mobile version, It has been confirmed that the Pokémon HOME patch that will add Pokémon Scarlet & Violet connectivity on May 24th at 01:00 UTC. With this, you'll be able to send Pokémon to and from the two apps, as well as send in Pokémon from prior games. When you do so, you will be getting special Hidden Ability Sprigatito, Fuecoco and Quaxly.

You'll be able to put in Pokémon back from Scarlet & Violet into Sword, Shield, Legends Arceus or BDSP if they exist in that game.

The Nintendo Switch version will also add a new Move Relearner which will allow you to relearn moves of a Pokémon through the app. This allows them to learn moves from a list of moves it has learned up to that point, limited to moves that can be learned in Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield, Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl (some moves excluded), Pokémon Legends: Arceus, and Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet.

You'll also be able to exchange Home Points into League Points
You will also be able to tab between the games your Pokémon has data for in Pokémon HOME on the fly without needing them to be the latest game deposited. This can be done on both HOME on Mobile, or on Switch but only if you connect to your Pokémon HOME without a specific game selected.

In other news, The Tera Raid events that are supposed to be happening this weekend has been suspended to error that caused the players' games to crashed...according to Serebii.net and Joe Merrick. 

Edit @ 05:32: Due to an error with the raids which caused the Great Tusk and Iron Treads raids to try and call a Material item for those Pokémon which doesn't exist causing the game to lock online, the raids for both the Great Tusk & Iron Treads, and the Chesnaught event, have been temporarily suspended and the event withdrawn. We'll provide more details on it as it comes. 

Edit @ 12:38: The event this weekend has been cancelled and will be rescheduled soon for a later date. We'll provide these details as they come so be sure to keep checking back

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry about the updates on my profile (and my other one) that I have been absent. I have family emergency and I have to go over to my parents' house to look after their pets including my little sister's dog. But I will upload my stories as soon as I can.