Pokémon Scarlet/Pokémon Violet *Updated*

Like I mention before, once a week until Pokémon Scarlet/Pokémon Violet games comes out, I'll be posting a lot about the gym leaders with their names next to the gyms along with their ace Pokémon and types that each gym is known for and their cities/town. Including the Elite 4 and Champion. And now the chairman. There are three storylines in the Gen9 games...one is with the gym leaders and the other one is about finding treasures.

Gym Leader #1: Brassius |Ace Pokémon: Smoliv and Sudowoodo |Location: Artazon| Specialty: Grass

Gym Leader #2: Bug type gym

Gym Leader #3: Normal type gym

Gym Leader #4: Ghost type gym

Ice Gym Leader #5: Grusha | Ace Pokémon: Cetitan | City: Glaseado |Specialty: Ice

Gym Leader #6: Water Type gym

Gym Leader #7: Psychic type gym

Gym Leader #8: Iono |Ace Pokémon: You have to guess what her ace is| City: Levincia |Specialty: Electric

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Elite Member #1: Flying types

Elite Member #2: Dragon-type

Elite Member #3: Ground Types

Elite Member #4: Steel Type

Champion: Ms. Geeta

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Don't worry as soon as we got more information about the upcoming games I'll change Grusha's info to different spot.

The Grass-type Gym in Paldea is run by the Gym Leader Brassius, known as the Verdant Virtuoso. He treats battles like a work of art and uses Smoliv and Sudowoodo which can Terastalize into a Grass-type. The Gym tasks has you hunt down the Sunflora in the town.

As for Team Star (known as the school's troublemakers), Mela uses fire type Pokémon such as Torkoal. The other team leaders of Team Star uses Fairy, Dark, Poison, Fire, and Fighting. Hopefully, soon that we'll know who or what kind of this mysterious Pokémon/engine is.