Happy Pokemon Day 2020!

Brand new Mythical Pokemon! Pokemon has turn 24 years old. Here is the new Pokemon for Pokemon Sword/Shield DLC and the new movie Coco coming soon to theaters in July.

 Here is the new Pokemon for Pokemon Sword/Shield DLC and the new movie Coco coming soon to theaters in July

Leaf Guard: Prevents the Pokémon from being afflicted by status conditions during strong sunlight.

This Mythical Pokémon is to be released in conjunction with Pokémon the Movie Coco. It was then revealed as Zarude.

It can grow vines from the back of its neck, its wrists, and the soles of its feet at will. The vines are strong and flexible. They can be used to wrap around tree branches to move around or to grab Berries from distant branches. They're useful for many different situations. The vines also have a healing property. If the vines are wrapped around a wound, it will heal.

Zarude lives in a pack deep in the heart of dense forests. It treats anyone that isn't part of its pack with immediate hostility, attacking right away. This is why other Pokémon that live in the same forest are afraid of Zarude. When fighting it swings around using trees and their branches, attacking relentlessly with its sharp claws or any other means it has. Its quick wit helps it excel in battles.

This Mythical Pokémon is a Rouge Monkey Pokémon. It's weak against everything...Fire, Ice, Flying and Fairy. It's strong against Water.

The trailer of the new Pokémon movie will be up and running tomorrow.