Brand new trailer! Two new Hisuian Pokemon! New in-game bonus purchase!

Attention, Trainers! HERE IT IS, Y'ALL! Two brand new Pokemon! Hisuian Zorua and its evolve form Hisuian Zoroark! There are more information about these two. That's not all, you get in-game bonus purchase...once you pre-order the game before the actual dates in May.

once you pre-order the game before the actual dates in May

English Name: Zorua
Jp. Name: Zorua

Type: Normal/Ghost-type
Classification: Spiteful Fox Pokémon
Height: 2'04"
Weight: 27.6lbs

Details:
Hisuian Zorua was revealed in special found footage from the Hisui region These Zorua migrated to the Hisui region after being driven from other lands by humans, who shunned the Pokémon for manifesting uncanny illusions. But the Zorua perished, unable to survive the harsh Hisuian environment and strife with other Pokémon. Their lingering souls were reborn in this Ghost-type form through the power of their malice toward humans and Pokémon.

If Hisuian Zorua spot a lone person or Pokémon, the Zorua may appear before them in a guise mimicking the target's appearance. Unlike the illusions of the previously discovered form of Zorua, these ghostly mimicries are created using spiteful power emitted from the long fur on Hisuian Zorua's head, around its neck, and on its tail. It appears that Hisuian Zorua absorb and draw strength from the terror of those who witness their illusions.

 It appears that Hisuian Zorua absorb and draw strength from the terror of those who witness their illusions

English Name: Zoroark
Jp. Name: Zoroark

Type: Normal/Ghost-type
Classification: Baneful Fox Pokémon
Height: 5'07"
Weight: 160.9lbs

Details:
Hisuian Zoroark was revealed in special found footage from the Hisui region

The spiteful power emitted from Hisuian Zoroark's long, writhing fur projects terrifying illusions—and it can also inflict physical harm upon foes, damaging their bodies from both inside and out. And the illusions that Baneful Fox Pokémon projects have expressions of such utter malice toward every last thing upon this world that those who see them are said to be driven mad by the terror.

Hisuian Zoroark is ferociously hostile and aggressive toward people and other Pokémon. But it appears to have a compassionate streak for those it considers close or like family. It has been seen to protect Hisuian Zorua, for example. Anyone able to establish trust with a Hisuian Zoroark would likely find it an invaluable ally.

Just like in the trailer and the other trailers...you have to be extra careful around this one or you will end up back at the camp when it attacks your character.

The Baneful Fox Mask will be gifted to early purchasers of the Pokémon Legends: Arceus game (Just like The Hisuian Growlithe Kimono Set from the previous trailers)

You can receive it by choosing Get via Internet from the Mystery Gifts feature in your game, up until May 9, 2022, at 4:59 p.m. PDT.

It takes approximately two hours of play time before the Mystery Gifts feature is unlocked. You will need an internet connection to claim this preorder bonus, but you will not need a paid Nintendo Switch Online membership.

Let me know in the comments what you guys and gals think about this brand new trailer and two new Hisuian Pokemon.