It's finally coming tomorrow!

It's official! Pokémon Home is getting an update! 2.0 update which means we can transfer our Pokémon into Pokémon Home! 

Once the new update is available, any user that links Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Brilliant Diamond, and Pokémon Shining Pearl to Pokemon HOME will receive a special gifted Pokemon. Depositing a Pokémon from Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl will grant the user a Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup with hidden abilities. Those that deposit a Pokémon from Pokemon Legends: Arceus will instead receive a Rowlet, Cyndaquil, and Oshawott with maximum effort levels.

As a unique aspect when transferring from Pokemon Legends, Arceus into Pokemon HOME: Since Pokemon Balls don't exist in the timeline of this game, Pokémon caught in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond, Pokémon Shining Pearl, Pokémon Sword, or Pokémon Shield are transferred to Pokémon Legends: Arceus, they will appear in Strange Balls. Likewise, when Pokémon caught in Pokémon Legends: Arceus is transferred to Pokémon Brilliant Diamond or Pokémon Shining Pearl, they will also appear in Strange Balls. When transferred to Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield, however, they will appear in standard Poké Balls.

Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Brilliant Diamond, and Pokémon Shining Pearl are available for the Nintendo Switch. 

Here's another exciting news! There's going to be a Pokémon mini series that's going to be on YouTube and Pokémon TV. It was announced on Pokémon Day back in February 2022. 

Summery: 

The Hisui region was originally explored in the Pokémon Legends: Arceus video game and represents the Sinnoh region of old—before the existence of Pokémon Trainers and Pokémon Leagues. "Pokémon: Hisuian Snow" is a story that takes place during this ancient age when the relationship between people and Pokémon was very different. Aboard a boat bound for the Hisui region, the protagonist Alec reminisces about the first time his father took him there. Over the span of three episodes, "Pokémon: Hisuian Snow" will go into detail about Alec's stories from the past.

There might be some upcoming news of Pokémon Scarlet & Violet...hopefully the starters or the regional forms or legendary Pokémon be tomorrow or Thursday about Pokémon Presents will either come tomorrow or next week. 

Until next time...

See you later.

Gotta catch 'em all!