Prologue

Mistral

Alpha's safehouse

Knight Tom: "Entry log 241 after we escaped  from Vale or I rather say Beacon academy now I say that place is fallen by the hands of the girls the only survivors from the school was me, Alpha, Flatcap, Cmonkey and Jay those are the only survivors that survived when we left Beacon . They are good allies once we get in to a fight against anything but I hope that we won't see the girls again.

But the voice in my head kept repeating the steps over and over again she called herself Samantha and she said that she trapped somewhere here in Remnant which I don't know where is she but it won't stop me for looking for her and freeing her and the steps. *Sigh* I keep hearing the steps.

Step 1: "Secure the key"

Step 2: "Ascend from darkness"

Step 3: "Reign fire"

Step 4: "Unleash the horde

Step 5: "Skewered the winged beast which I don't know what beast is she talking about."

Step 6: "Wield the fist of iron"

Step 7: "Raised hell"

and Finally Step 8: "Freedom"

That what I kept hearing over and over again I just wished this is all a dream but no anyway that it for my entry log this Knight Tom signing off."

It show Tom turning off his recorder as he place it on the table he right in front of him as he got up from the chair he was sitting at he walked to the restroom removing his mask and helmet as he splashed water in his face trying to wake himself up not till he hears Samantha again.

Samantha: "Knight Tom finally you are awake"

Tom: "Ugh what do you want"

Samantha: "Nothing just wanted to hear that you okay"

Tom: "Well I'm fine thanks for asking  anyway why can't you speak to the others authors why just me uh?"

Samantha: "Well the others will freak out thinking that RWBY and the others tried to take over their mind or a ghost is hunting them."

Knight Tom: "Eh true but why me"

Samantha: "You seemed like a great person plus you are not freaking out or losing your mind when we talk."

Knight Tom: "Yeah that also is true but the others think I'm crazy when they see me talking to myself well to you to be exactly anyway I got to go"

After ending his talk with Samantha Tom exited out of his room that Alpha lead to him as the authors are in the safe house in Mistral Jay and Flatcap went out to the store to get supply as Cmonkey is in his room writing his story as Alpha is there working on his dodge car.

While finishing doing maintains work on the dodge Alpha got up swipe the sweat off his forehead as he exited the garage seeing Tom heading out while he was putting on a jacket.

Alpha: "Going somewhere?"

Knight Tom: "Yeah just need to clear my head."

Alpha: "Alright then Tom don't let me stop you Jay and Flatcap should be here any minute now"

Knight Tom: "Don't worry I will be back"

Few Moment later

Mistral outdoor stores

It show Knight Tom walking around looking around the markets in the area he is while he was buying the things he need Tom looked up at the to see a TV in the store showing the news as the news crew caught footage of the three robots walking around in the Kingdom of Vale looking for them.

Knight Tom POV

'Those girls won't give up so easily do they. Doesn't matter all I need to do is secure a better tomorrow' As I was walking down in the sidewalk without paying  attention of where was I going I bumped into someone.

??: "HEY!!"

Knight Tom: "Ah crap sorry I wasn't pay attention"

I look at the girl who was wearing a modern U.S Army clothes as she have black hair under her helmet as she look at me.

??: "That fine just watch were are you going next time."

Knight Tom: "Yeah"

Before she could walked away I have this weird feeling that I know her somewhere but I can't tell where did I meet her so I called her out before she could leave.

Knight Tom: "Hey wait! Do I know you somewhere cause you seem familiar?" 

??: "Hmmm I could say the same thing to you what your name?"

Knight Tom: "Knight Tom"

??: "Wait a minute are you one of my followers aren't you?"

Knight Tom: "Um what?"

??: "Sorry for not introducing myself I'm Veynsen"

No one POV

Knight Tom: "You're the Veynsen as the one who made the Yearning Dark soul"

Veynsen: "Yep nice to meet a fan"

Knight Tom: "Oh yeah I'm kind of a fan of your work Veynsen but I'm author you see I made or well currently writing Not From This World saga story"

Veynsen: "So you are a author?"

Knight Tom:  "Yep!"

Veynsen: "Okay then Tom tell me about your self"

Knight Tom: "I'm kind of a survivor of Beacon academy and I just barley escaped Vale until it went to shit"

Veynsen: "Wait you are a survivor?"

Knight Tom: "Well yeah I'm not the only person got out four other survived to"

 Veynsen: "I see so you and the other survived from the fall of Beacon am I corrected?"

Knight Tom: "Yes you are"

Veynsen: "Well how come you and the other come to Haven Academy I know the headmaster well be glad to take care of you and the others"

Knight Tom: "Yeah I'm not sure about joining a other academy but I think the others might agree with but who know anyway I got to go see ya Veynsen"

As Tom begin to walked away Veynsen then look at the Knight still wondering of how did Beacon went down and what do Tom mean that he and the other are the only survivors as Veynsen watch the Knight walk away she then return to Haven Academy as she want information about the Fall of Beacon and to see who is responsible for it.

A/N: Prologue is finally out thank god I got to back to this story anyway stayed tune for future Chapters of this story as this is far from the end anyway that all I have to say and I will see you all later.

Tom out