Chapter 6: "Here come the Grimm Glider"

The scene opens to the recovery room where the authors are resting in bed as they are recovering after the Grimm Knight attacked. As They were resting the door of the room opened showing the normal Tom. As he walked in the room Alpha perked up.

Alpha: "OH! Come to say you're sorry after you beat us up."

Knight Tom: "??"

Samantha: 'What?'

Alpha: "You broke my fucking arm dude like come on man!"

Knight Tom: "What do you mean I was with Qrow and Henry."

Jay: "Bullshit!"

Rubes: "Then who is the guy that attacked us?"

Knight Tom: *Still confuse* "I don't know what you guys are talking about?"

Alpha: "While we were shopping around we spotted a figure who looks exactly like you. But he looks like a Grimm."

Flatcap: "Well he is you but different."

Knight Tom: "How different?"

Cmonkey: "Well he was asking where are you. And he moves fast."

Knight Tom: "Like Spider-man?"

Alpha: "Sure..."

Knight: "Wait he is like Spider-Man?!"

Alpha: "In a way yes."

Knight Tom: "Then where is he?"

Meanwhile, in a forest

It shows Grimm Knight swinging in the dark forest alone until a sword then cuts the line of his web making him fall to the ground. As it shows Raven without a mask walking up to the Grimm Knight.

Raven: "Nice try Knight, but you ain't fooling me twice."

As she faced him to her. She was then stunned by looking at the Grimm Knight's face as it screamed at her and jumped to one of the branches of the tree that was right next to them.

Grimm Knight: "Raven Branwen......"

Raven: "Who the hell are you then?"

Grimm Knight: "We met before don't you remember me?"

Raven: "You..... You are that Knight earlier?"

Grimm Knight: "Bingo."

Raven: "Then why are you here?"

Grimm Knight: "You want Flatcap don't you Raven?"

This made Raven stiff as the Grimm Knight slowly crawls towards Raven with a little smile on his face.

Grimm Knight: "I know you have feelings for him~"

Raven: "How do you know that?"

Grimm Knight: "Because I know that you have more feelings for him than your husband"

Raven was speechless as the Grimm Knight then starts to use his web hanging upside down to Raven as he smiled at her.

Grimm Knight: "Plus you're not the only one who has feelings for him."

Raven: "What do you mean?"

Grimm Knight: "You will find out soon. But I think you should give a call to a friend in the school."

Before saying another word the Grimm Knight then shoots a web somewhere in the trees and starts swinging away in the forest leaving Raven alone. Raven stood there putting her right index finger on her chin and starts wondering in her mind.