Chapter 2: "Tom Journey"

(Play the song from the top)

Knight Tom: "AHHHH!!!"

It show Tom fall from the sky as he was moving around as he was falling from the sky after he enter the portal that Samantha open for him

Knight Tom: "WAS THIS PART OF THE PLAN SAM!!"

Samantha in Tom head: "Sorry Thomas!"

As Tom was falling the sky he went through the cloud as he see a huge city below him as Tom look around to find somewhere to land as he see nothing to land as he continued screaming for his life.

Knight Tom: "AHHHHH!!!! I"M GOING TO DIE!!!!!"

Samantha in Tom head: "I got this um...." *See a building* "Go there it will probably brake your fall!"

Knight Tom: "You better be right!"

(End the song here)

Meanwhile in Hebijo academy...

It show Sensei Rin, Homura and her squad meeting with their Principle about infiltraton on Hanzo academy.

Dogen: "Once you five are in Hanzo academy test the girls strength."

The Girls: "Yes sir."

Homura: "We will show them what real power- who screaming???"

Knight Tom: *Crashed by the roof* "AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" 

It show Tom crashing down the floors as he broke the floor underneath the girl are standing as they look down on the hole that Tom created as they see him there on the bottom floor slowly getting up.

Knight Tom: "Owwww...."

Samantha in Tom head: "Okay maybe I should check the portal before sending you off"

Knight Tom: "Yeah" *Pop back* "Should have check the portal earlier on"

After swiping dust off his clothes Tom check his guns are in check until something hit the back of Tom Stormtrooper helmet.

CLANG!

Knight Tom: "HEY!! WATCH WHERE YOU!!- *See a group of girls looking at him*  "throwing......"

Tom see that they throw Kunai at him as it was on the floor he slowly picked it up and tossed it back to them as he give a nervous smiled under the helmet as he talked to Samantha inside his head

Knight Tom mind: 'Sam get me the hell out of here.'

Samantha mind: 'Working on it."

??: "Who are you? How did you find this place?"

Unfortunately for Tom he didn't clearly understand what they just said since he didn't learn about Japanese as he slowly move his left hand to his holster of his pistol.