Epilogue: No one escapes alive

Qrow: "There we go I think you should be going nowhere."

It shows Qrow, Henry, and Oscar standing over the tied-up girls as Oscar turned to Qrow he began drinking his flask. 

Oscar: "Did win?"

Qrow: "Pretty sure we did kid.."

Winter: *Chuckles*

Henry: "What are laughing about you lost."

Winter: "Oh we know we lost but you forgot someone in this group that isn't tied up."

Qrow: "RWBY....."

Cinder: "And that is not all.....They are not alone....."

Henry: "What do you mean? Who is with them?"

Back to the group.

Jay: "Get to cover!"

Jay then tackled Divine to cover as Grimm Alpha began shooting at the group Alpha, Flatcap, and Rubes starts charging in as the three fired their pistols at him. While for Grimm Cmonkey the two clashed their fists at each other as they glared at each other.

Cmonkey: "You think you're better than me?"

Grimm Cmonkey: "Oh I think I am..."

Cmonkey then broke the lock of their fist as he quickly headbutted his Grimm self in the head as he give two right and left hooks in the face of his evil self as the Grimm was struggling to see what incoming hits that his self is doing to him. As Cmonkey continued punching his Grimm self, he saw hands raised as the Grimm spoke up.

Grimm Cmonkey: "Stop, Stop. I surrender!"

Cmonkey: "You surrender?"

Grimm Cmonkey: "Yeah please stop! They made me do it!"

Cmonkey: "They made you? It looks to me that you did it willing!"

Grimm Cmonkey: "I was just following orders I have nothing to with it I swear! Please don't let Team RWBY take me away again please I could be your son or brother.....I won't hurt I swear....."

After saying that, the Grimm Cmonkey slowly moved his right hand to his wrist, pressing a button on it as Cmonkey was staring at his Grimm version of himself seeing helpless.  But as he didn't know a glider came slowly up aiming at Cmonkey's chest as the Grimm version continue talking.

Grimm Cmonkey: "Thank god for you real me for coming to save. Please give me your hand I can help you defeat RWBY and the others......"

Cmonkey: "I wish I could believe but......I will beat them with my friends not with a fake me who is trying to rip me off...."

Grimm Cmonkey: "God speed Cmonkey...."

After hearing that Cmonkey then hears something behind he turned around to see a glider in cover as two sharp blades came out of the front and came at him in full force. Seeing have a little time of reaction Cmonkey then quickly tries to roll out of the way not till getting a small cut on his leg by the blade as it came hard. As the Grimm Cmonkey has his eyes wide open seeing the glider coming in.

Grimm Cmonkey: "Oh....."

SHANK!

Cmonkey then looked at his Grimm self seeing being impaled by the Glider in the chest seeing him struggle to get out of the glider  Grimm Cmonkey spit out black blood out of his mouth as black blood scatter across the wall as he look up seeing the real one the Grimm spoke up having blood coming out of his mouth.

Grimm Cmonkey: "You.........Killed............Me.........."

The Grimm then collapses on top of the glider making blood continued to pour out of the body Cmonkey watched seeing his Grimm version has died he then looks down in shame knowing there was no way he can save his Grimm version.