Chapter 8: "Yandere from a different world"

A portal opened up showing Knight Tom stepping out as he held a summoning key in his hand. As he looked around the area he was in.

Knight Tom: "Sam hangs in there."

Before Tom could take another step he then turns to notice the portal is still open he sees the others had followed him through the portal which made the Knight surprised.

Alpha: "Woah.....Where are we?"

Knight Tom: "Guys??"

Jay: "Tom where the hell are we?!"

Knight Tom: "What the hell are you guys are doing here?!"

Alpha: "I was about to say the same thing about you! Where the hell is we?!"

Before the Knight could explain anything Sam spoke up making everyone hear her voice this made Tom's eyes widen in fear and desperation to go. 

Samantha: "Thomas help me...."

Knight Tom: "Sam!"

Cmonkey: "Sam? Who the hell is Sam?"

Knight Tom: "I'll explain it later! Right now I got to go."

Divine: "Tom what secrets are keeping from us?"

Knight Tom: "Listen to guys I got to go to save my old friend alright she the only thing I have. I promised I will tell everything to you."

Rubes: "Ok fine let us help."

Knight Tom: "What?"

Alpha: "You heard her. Let us help you."

Knight Tom: "Guys listen you all shouldn't be here. This my problem let me fix it." 

Jay: "Tom we'll fix it together just let us help you."

Knight Tom: *Sigh* "Fine...Do you guys have your weapon on you?"

Divine: "Oh yeah we do. Why-"

Before Divine could finish his sentence Tom quickly webbed the group together making them glare at Tom as he assured them that he will be back.

Knight Tom: "Sorry guys I got to do this... Don't hate me."

After saying that Tom swings away from the area where he webbed group together making them yell after him as they watch him disappear into the night sky.

Alpha: "Goddamn it Tom!"

Flatcap: "Really mate?!"

Jay: "Tom!"

Cmonkey: "What an asshole!"

Divine: "Come on!"

Rubes: "Are you serious!"

Meanwhile in a school.

It shows Samantha there tied down to the ground as blood was on her face spiting the blood out of her mouth and to the ground. Looking on the floor and breathing heavily a couple of footsteps were heard as the door opened showing two girls walking toward Sam who's on the floor. 

??: "My, my you look fine."

Samantha: "Screw you..."

?? 2: "What was that sorry I couldn't hear you despite your blood on YOUR MOUTH!" *Kick Sam in the stomach*

This made Sam groans in pain as she cough blood on the floor more not till she heard something outside coming towards her this made her smile a bit as blood was coming out of her mouth. She chuckled a bit making the two girls look at her.