Chapter 9: "Divided we fall"

Nurses: "Move clear the way"

It shows a bunch of nurses and doctor pushing a stretcher with Knight Tom on it to the ER one of the nurse was pumping air to his mouth as his face and body was covered in his blood. After the fight with Saiko. 

As the doctors pushed him to the operating room they began treatment. Outside of the room Team, MARN watched outside the ER room waiting for the Knight to be clear.

Meanwhile the others

Outside of Alpha safehouse

A portal opened up showing the others and Sam exiting out of the world they were in. Once getting out the portal close making Sam takes a breather after going through everything in that world.

Samantha: "Definitely not going back there again."

Alpha: "Yeah...Now your mind tell us who are you and how you know Tom"

Samantha: "It's a long story."

Alpha: "Long Story bullshit...What secrets is Tom keeping from us"

Samantha: "It's something you better to not know."

Flatcap: "Ok you two calm down."

Jay: "We can't be fighting over this we just need to calm down and think."

Divine: "Um guys...Not wanting to be a buzz kill um where Tom?"

This made Samantha remember about it as she quickly opened a portal and ran in hoping that her old friend is not dead.

Back in the hospital

It shows Tom laying down on the hospital bed as his gear was on the table right next to him his hands were handcuffed to the bed Micheal stands in his room seeing the Knight's faces bandage after taking a grenade to the face. Seeing the boy was not going to wake up he then walk out of the room where Ryan, Alex, and Nick are outside of the room.

Ryan: "He still out?"

Micheal: "Yep..."

Alex: "I just can't believe he would do something like that."

Nick: "Piecing a pole into a girl's body. Damn what a horrible way to go out by."

Micheal: "Well to be fair I was wondering how the hell he is still alive for taking a grenade to the face."

As they continued discussing what happened. Tom slowly opened his eyes as he feel a bandage cover his face and his body he tried to move but feels his handcuffed to the bed. Seeing this Tom look around to see if anyone was watching not able to see anyone watching him Tom tries then break out of the cuffs.

Ruby: "Hey Micheal.....How is he doing?"

Micheal: "Still out...."

Blake: "I can't believe he would've killed that girl that brutally."

Weiss: "Agree."

Ruby: "Micheal you don't mind that I check up on him to see he is awake."

Micheal: "Sure. But called me if he wakes up."

Ruby: "Sure thing."

Walking to the room Ruby hears wind blowing in the room. Opening the door wide open she then was surprised to see the Knight disappear off the bed with his equipment off the table. seeing this Ruby ran out of the room.

Ruby: "HE GOT OUT!"

Micheal: "What?!"

Nick: "Where the hell did he go?"