Chapter 7: "Meeting the Headmaster again?"

It shows Grimm Knight checking his sword as he swings his sword around not till he hears a glider coming into landing as he looked up seeing Grimm Cmonkey landing as he growls at his failure.

Grimm Knight: "Want to talk about it?"

Grimm Cmonkey: *Growl in anger*

Grimm Knight: "I guess not.....Let me guess he missed up your toy?"

Grimm Cmonkey: "Of course he did!"

He then place it on the table trying to fix it as the Grimm Knight laughed at Cmonkey angrier. while he fixes his glider.

Grimm Knight: "Did you at least do some damage to him or not."

After saying that Grimm Cmonkey then showed his wrist blade having a stain of Tom blood on it as he smiled at the Grimm Knight.

Grimm Cmonkey: "Let's say he going to have a hard time recovering."

Meanwhile on Alpha safe house

Knight Tom: "OW!"

Samantha: "I can't believe there are Grimm various of you and Cmonkey!"

Knight Tom: "Yeah I know that." *Pour alcohol on wound* "OW!"

After done pouring alcohol on the cut that Grimm Cmonkey did to him. Tom then starts grabbed a clean rag and bandage as he began wrapping around his chest covering up the wound as grunts and wince of the pain he have.

Knight Tom: "Damn he got me good...."

Placing the bandage down Tom check his web shooter seeing it good as Samantha watches him upgrading it.

Samantha: "I can't believe those web shooters were just for sale..."

Knight Tom: "I mean yeah who wanted to sale these thing they are awesome. I'm just like Spider Man!"

Done upgrading the web shooters Tom shot a web across his room making sure it works. Seeing it works Tom smiled at this not till the other came in.

Alpha: "Hey Tom there something we need to discuss."

Cmonkey: "Yeah it about- *Sees Tom bandage* "Woah what the hell happened to you?"

Knight Tom: "Oh......well funny story Cmonkey.....I was attacked by your Grimm version of yourself."

Divine: "What going on?" *Sees Tom bandage* "Oh..."

Cmonkey: "What did I look like tom?"

Knight Tom: "Well....Lets say the Green Goblin from Spider man or one those psycho from Borderlands."

Cmonkey: "I see..."

As before anyone could say anything they hear a knock on the front door of the safehouse making everyone alarmed by this. Alpha walked to the front door as he place his M1911 on his back while the others got their pistol aiming at the door.

Divine: "Isn't this a bit too much?"

Cmonkey: "Divine you are new to the group you'll understand soon why we do this."

When Alpha opened the door he saw a farmer boy looking at them as this made the group confused. Making Alpha speak up to the boy.

Alpha: "Can I help you?"

Oscar: "I'm Oscar Pine but you may know Professor Ozpin."

Rubes: "Headmaster Ozpin? From Beacon?"

Knight Tom: "Yeah we know him. But he died during the attack of the school."