Yandere Chibi 2

Skit 1 Tom Harpoon

It shows the group watching TV as Divine was walking by holding a fish food as he walk up to the fish bowl seeing it empty as he turned to the group.

Divine: "Hey guys why is the fish bowl empty?."

Tom: "Oh that the fish died and all I tried to fish us a another one but I got all us banned..."

Alpha: "Tom what did you do?"

Flashback

It shows other fishermen by the lake using fishing pole trying to catch a fish not till it shows Tom having the harpoon gun as he shot the spear into the water until it caught something.

Tom: "Got one!"

Tom then caught 5 fish with that harpoon making people like fathers who were teaching their kids how to fish upseat.

End of Flashback

Tom: "Hey that gigantic harpoon gun is an important member of this family!"

Jay: "You sold the sofa to buy it!"

The group was sitting on the floor watching TV as everyone glared at Tom.

Tom: "I'll harpoon us a new one!"

Alpha: "I'll harpoon you a new one..."

Scene Change

It shows Tom trying to balance a bottle of water on the tip of his nose.

Skit 2 Needles

It shows Tom in the kitchen not moving as he have his hand cover in bandages as Alpha came walking in the kitchen.

Alpha: "Hey Tom have you seen my-"

Tom: "Alpha wait!"

Alpha: "What?"

Tom: "I filled the room with tiny razor sharp needles."

Alpha: "Why have you done that?"

Tom: "To catch the time stopper..."

Alpha looked at Tom with a really expression as he was about to move he felt something stabbed him.

Alpha: "OW!"

Tom: "Told you."

Alpha: "So this room is filled with needles?"

Tom: "Yeah it is..."

Flatcap: "Hey guys what going- OW!"

Tom: "Flatcap don't move!"

Flatcap: "What why?"

Alpha: "Mister genius here filled this whole with tiny needle."

Flatcap: "Why would you do that?"

Tom: "To stab the time stopper!"

Flatcap: "What?"

Tom: "You guys don't know this but he the one has been messing with me for 4 hours now!"

Alpha: "Okay that stupid- ow"

Tom then points at the kitchen sink with his bandage bloody hand.

Tom: "He did the washing up guys!"

Flatcap: "That's a good thing."

Tom: "Not the way I like it."

Alpha: "How do you like it then?"

Tom then pulls up his pistol and shot the cup that was near him as the two stared at him knowing why all the cups are missing.

Cmonkey: "Hey I heard gunshot is everything- OW!"

Flatcap: "Cmonkey don't move this room is filled with needle."

Cmonkey: "Who put that up!"

tries to point at tom but get their fingers cuts as they quickly put their hands down.

Tom: "I'm surprise that you guys last here this long."

Alpha: "Well why aren't they stabbing you"

Tom: "Trail and error guys!" *Showing his bandage hands* "But mostly errors"

Alpha: "Tom I did the washing up."

Tom: "Oh... okay that doesn't prove he's not real um he took my sandwich."

Flatcap: "It in your hand mate."

Tom: "Oh well good luck the next time you wanna watch TV he took the remote."

Cmonkey: "That also in you hand."

Tom then look at his hands seeing that he holding his sandwich and the TV remote feeling stupid he then tossed it to the side of a table that was right next to him.

Tom: "Okay I feel quite stupid now..."

Alpha: "There is no time stopper is there Tom?"

Tom: ".....These needles were really expensive guys...."

Just then the Time stopper appear in front the four as the time stopper was then stabbed by the tiny needles as blood was dripping out of his jacket. As he died holding the sandwich and the remote.

Tom: "I knew it!"

Alpha: "You killed someone! OW!"

Scene change it show Tom running away from Alpha after spray painting his charger.

Skit 3 Tom date

It shows Tom and his girlfriend sitting on the table in the nice restuarnt they are in as the two look at each other.

Tom: "So why you brought me here?"

Girlfirend: "I wanted to tell you something about us."

Tom: "What is it?"

Girlfriend: "Well...."

Alpha: "Oh hey Tom brought your date here?"

It shows Alpha and his girlfriend there as they were getting ready to find their own table. after talking a bit with Alpha and his girl the two then went away to their table as Tom girlfriend look at him.

Girlfriend: "Tom I want to tell you something."

Tom: "What is it?"

Girlfriend: "Is that I-"

Tom: "Is that you love me."

Girlfriend: "I-"

Tom: "You want to marry me?"

Girlfriend: "I!"

Tom: "You want the D-"

Girlfriend: "I CHEATED ON YOU I'M SORRY!!"

Hearing what Tom girlfriend just said Tom look at her as the two were talking about their break up.

Girlfriend: "I'm sorry Tom but I think it time that we see other people..."

Tom: "No, no, no you can't leave me."

Girlfriend: "Uh Yes I can leave you Tom."

Tom: "No, no, no you can't not leave me you can't do this you actually cannot leave I'm commanding you to stay here!"

Girlfriend: "I'm sorry Tom."

Tom: "Don't walk out that door!"

Alpha: "Tom just let her go- TOM NO!"

Seeing what Tom pulling out of his pocket it was a detonator as he push the button causing a huge explosion's outside of the restaurant as Alpha screamed at Tom face.

Alpha: "TOM WHAT THE HELL!"

Tom: "I TOLD HER SHE COULDN'T LEAVE ME THAT BITCH!"