CHAPTER 13; THE EX IS BACK

•LISA

I decided not to go to work after talking to jennie yesterday.  It's already 5:00pm and i am now preparing myself to fetch her, it'll be a half hour ride up to her house so i need to go after a few minutes.

I am wearing my light brown shorts from H&M, and loosed polo with sports bra inside incase she wants to swim later. I don't want to look a businessman during a pool party, that would be embarrassing.

Dahyun came her earlier to clean all the mess, i also informed her that i am not going to the company until tomorrow, I don't feel like working, i need some time to relax.

I look at my watch and it's 5:10pm already. I decided to go, there might be a traffic and i need to avoid that shit.

I walk to the garage and open my red mustang, this will be great for party's like that. i tap the hood twice and hop inside.

I'm now driving with a music on, i spotted a flower shop so i decided to stop and buy jennie something

I'm now driving with a music on, i spotted a flower shop so i decided to stop and buy jennie something. I parked my car and went out. the boy open the door for me when I'm about to push it.

"Good Afternoon, what do you want to buy?" the cashier ask

"flower obviously.." i replied sarcastically "..do you have a set of flowers for girlfriend's? give me the most beautiful one" i said and she smiled at me and nod

"here, it's the best selling one" she handed me a red flowers and i accepted it right away.

"how much?" i asked and get my wallet inside my pocket

"it's free for you, i guess you love your girlfriend so much" she smiled at me. she's old, maybe around 70 or 75 and she talk a lot.

"I don't usually accept free" i said and place 20,000 won on the counter before rushing outside.

I place the flowers on the passenger seat and start my engine. i hope jennie will like it

--

I am now inside jennie's subdivision, i stop my car at the side way and fixed my hair first, i need to look good.

"so damn hot" i said while looking at the mirror

i drive until i reach the gate which was open by the guards. i remember her maid the last time i came here, argh if i see her here i will kill her

I entered her house holding the flower. one maid accompany me until we reach the living room.

"CEO, Miss Jennie is still preparing. i will just inform her you arrived. excus-.."

"no need to inform her, i will just stay here until she's done" i said and she nod her head "..by the way, how'd you know i'm a CEO?" i asked curiously

"i always see you on television and newspapers.." she said smiling at me "..and Miss Jennie wants us to call you CEO or Ms. Manoban whenever you're here" she continue and i smile a little.