Chapter 11 (SPG)

OHHH..." Mahigpit na kumapit si Destiny sa headboard ng kama habang nakaupo sa mukha ni Adison. He's eating her pussy like a hungry beast and she's loving it! Hinubad niya ang t-shirt na nasa katawan pa rin niya at itinapon kung saan. This man is an amazing pussy-eater! His tongue kept invading her insides, ilang beses rin nitong pinalo ang pwet niya. "Don't make me cum yet..." She raised her hips, stood in all fours and positioned herself facing his huge white cock, she finds the veins exciting. It will give more sensation once inside her. There's a pre-cum coming out already and she wants a taste of it.

Tiningnan niya si Adison na naghahabol pa ng hininga, his lips was glistening because of her juices. Inunan nito ang mga braso. She gently grasped his shaft, feeling the hardness of it. For a man in his late-forties, he still stood proud and mighty. Alam niyang hindi na mabibilang kung ilang babae na ang napaligaya nito.

"If I've met you sooner, you'll be my wife now." He licked the corner of his lips making sure that her juices wouldn't go to waste.

"I don't do marriages. I like to live as a free woman." Binuksan niya ang bibig at isinubo ng buo ang ari ni Adison. She can feel him in her throat. His cock started to go in and out of her mouth while she's doing a splendid job with her tongue too. Adison's face distorted with pleasure. He removed his arms beneath his head and grasped the sheet of the bed. He really understood that she doesn't want to be touched kahit na binigyan na niya ito ng permiso.

"Oh sweetheart! That feels so good!" Inabot nito ang drawer ng side table at kumuha ng condom. Lalo siyang ginanahan sa pag-blowjob rito dahil sa sarap na ipinapakita ng mukha nito. She took the condom from his hands and opened it. Pinakawalan muna niya ang ari nito, she formed an O with her lips and inserted the condom in between her lips. Yumuko siya uli at inilagay ang condom sa ari nito gamit ang bibig at dila. "Wow!" Gumapang siya paakyat sa katawan ni Adison at ipinosisyon ang sarili sa puson nito. Her both knees touched the mattress. He grabbed her waist and guided her into his cock. They both let out a lustful moan when his cock went it. Paborito niyang posisyon ang cowgirl dahil gusto niya ng control. Sinimulan na niya ang pagtaas-baba ng balakang, she can feel her vagina tightening, making the sensation feels good. Humawak siya sa mga balikat ni Adison.

"Ahhh... you don't disappoint mister..." binigyan niya ito ng mabilis na halik sa mga labi. Her moans were getting louder and wilder. Adison was giving her grunts and heave as he pushes himself, receiving all her thrusts.

"Stay still, baby." Huminto siya sa ginagawa. Now, Adison was doing the job habang nakaibabaw siya rito. Nanlalabo na rin ang paningin niya dahil sa sarap, all she can do is moan and shiver as his cock rammed into her.

"Don't stop! That's the spot!" Hindi na niya alam kung paano nabago ang posisyon nila, nasa ilalim na siya ng lalaki. His legs were spread open and he kept coming in and out of her pussy. The yacht stopped from shaking, the storm was gone but her storm inside hasn't calmed down yet.

"Ohhh please... please..." Ayaw niyang tumigil ito. She wanted to reach the top. "Make me cum!"

"Oh yes, I will!" He pumped harder and faster. His sweaty forehead made him look hotter. Paulit-ulit niyang isinisigaw kung paano siya nasasarapan until they both reached the climax. She felt sated, the hunger was gone. Adison collapsed on her side with a huge smile on his face. "That's... a wow..."

Tumayo si Destiny at dumiresto sa shower, a habit of her that she will never ever let go of. Sumunod sa kanya si Adison and they showered together. Nang makapagbihis ay lumabas sila sa deck, may nakahandang pagkain para sa kanila. Wala na ang maiitim na ulap ang nagsimula nang lumabas ang araw, the rain stopped too. The harsh waves became gentler.

"We need to go ashore. I'm so sure that someone is looking for you. I will send your yacht tomorrow. What will you name her?" He poured her a wine.