Chapter 20 you're so special

I sighed and looked at the digital clock beside me. It's already 12:30 p.m. at night and he still hasn't come home. He is going to sleep in the penthouse he has in his company.

I stood up to go to his bedroom, but I stopped in my tracks when I heard the sound of the car.

I quickly turned around and I saw Adrian entering the mansion. He had pulled away from his Armani suit blazer. Now he was unbuttoning his white shirt.

I quickly approached him. "So, how was your day, Adrian?" I asked.

He looked at me while tilting his head backward. "Why,'so sweet' today, do you want something?" he asked as he made his way upstairs.

"Nothing, I'm just casually asking," she says.I shrugged, walking with him.

"Wait for your dinner, you must be hungry," I advised.

"I already had dinner at the business dinner meeting," he said, not looking at me.

"Oh, I see." I nodded at him and we entered his bedroom.

He went into the bathroom and I sat up on the bed waiting for him to come out. From today, I will try to spend as much time as I can with him. After all, he is mine and mine only and my first love.

I got goosebumps all over my body when I thought about my love for him.

He came out of the bathroom with only a towel hung around his waist. I looked at him, wide-eyed.

Why are you so handsome? I can't resist you. I just want him so badly. His lips are so luscious. How good I felt when he kissed me that day. It was my first kiss.

I got up from bed and went near him. As he was about to go into the closet, I blocked his way, grinning at him. He looked at me while bouncing some steps backward.

I quickly placed a light kiss over his cheeks, and I felt his body getting stiff. I smiled and gasped when I felt his hand around my waist. It seemed like we were hugging each other, even though our bodies didn't touch each other, but there was barely any distance between us. I felt his heavy breathing. I glanced at him. His lips are in a thin line, as he is breathing rapidly.

"Change your clothes. I want to show you something," I whispered in his ears, pulling away from him.

He rolled his eyes at me and said, "Like I'm going to listen to you."

I chided at him, "But you will love it, trust me."

I jerked my head at him as he sighed and went into the closet.

"So, are you ready to come with me?" I asked.

Did he agree with me? Am I not dreaming? I thought it would be so hard to convince him.

"Did I have any other option? You will keep asking me until I agree," he raised his brows.

"Oh, that is also right," I giggled at him.

"Will you leave now?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at me; I had just followed him to his closet, where he wanted to change.

"It's okay, I can change in front of you," he smirked.

"What, no," I put my hands over my eyes and ran away from the closet.

I heard him chuckling behind me.

Prevert

Finally, after he came out of the closet after changing, I quickly grabbed his arm.

"Come on, it's on the terrace," I exclaimed, dragging him along with me.