Chapter 23 Over Posseive wife

Emberly pov

I felt sunlight dripping into my face.

making me stir in my sleep. I sleepily opened my eyes, with no intention of waking up, but my eyes widened when I noticed Adrian was laying beside me.

The next thing I noticed, I was in his shirt, and he was also not wearing his shirt, and the duvet was there over his waist.

I quickly sat down on the bed. Did this happen between us? Did we

It's not like I have any problem with it; I love him so much, but I was drunk last night, and I wanted to feel what it is like to lose your virginity, and I didn't remember anything of what I did last night with him.

I want our lovemaking to be so special that I want to memorise that moment in my eyes till eternity.

I heard him say, "Good morning."

I looked at him, I glanced around the room, or I refused to make eye contact with him.

"Um, last night, last night," I clear my throat often.

He smirked and approached me; my breath stopped as I felt his body close to mine, and I quickly placed my hands over his bare chest.

"It feels so good, under you; last night was the best of my life; wait what, you don't remember?" he asked me while raising his eyebrows.

I shook my head, biting my lower lip, because I never wanted to lose my virginity in a drunken state. Yes, I wanted him to be my first, but then I wanted to keep our lovemaking memories in my soul forever, and here, I don't even remember anything.

I felt my heart getting so heavy with tears forming in my eyes.

His eyebrows furrowed looking at me. He quickly shook his head, "Hey, don't cry, nothing happens between us."

I felt a sudden coldness hit my core. "Really?"

He nodded while bringing his thumb towards my face. I felt a little dizzy when his thumb came into contact with my cheek as he rubbed it, wiping away my tears.

*************

"Hi," Nancy, I smiled at her while entering the company.

Well, Adrian already told me that I don't need to work in his company until his mom and Skylar and dad are in a mansion, but I want to work rather than sit at home the whole day.

It's been so many days since I last saw you.

"Yaa, something important just came up," I smiled sheepishly.

"Where is Mr. Campbell?" I asked her.

"Well, he is in his office, some important meeting," she said, and I nodded and went towards my cabin.

I quickly put my purse on the table and was about to sit down, but then I heard some women's voice.

I followed it, and my hands clenched into fists when I found a very beautiful girl of the same age as mine.

She is talking with Adrian while she is trying to touch him and intentionally rubbing herself on him, pretending to fall. She is in a short pink dress and carrying a Gucci bag.

I quickly got away from there, breathing heavily as my hands clenched into fists. I want to break everything here,

I quickly came out.

"Who was she in his office?" I asked Nancy while gritting my teeth, as my hands cleaned into fists.

"She is Aancy Anderson, daughter of Mr. James Winson. He was a billionaire."

She thinks she is and why the hell she is talking and clinging to Adrian. Didn't she know that he is mine and mine only?

My veins seemed to be rushing with blood.

Suddenly, the door of the washroom opened and she walked elegantly into the washroom. I hate to admit it, but she's so perfect and classy and Adrian and she look so perfect together. I closed my eyes, clenching my hands in fists. I narrowed my eyes at her and quickly approached her.

"Who are you and why the hell you are talking to Adrian?" I asked calmly, but my hands were itching to hit her with anything I could see around or want to smack her head over the mirror.

"Excuse me," she said, raising her brows, and I noticed she had long black hair like mine.

"I don't like you near him. I don't like any other girl near him. Stay away from him. He is mine and only mine." I tried my best not to scream this so loudly but in a calm tone.

"Oh really," she smirked as she raised her eyebrows at me.

"You know what, it's never necessary that if he is your husband, who knows when he will leave you. I am Aancy Anderson, and my dad is the owner of a multimillion dollar company, but you're nothing and have nothing, and don't worry, soon Adrian will divorce you." She sneers

These words are enough to boil my blood. Breathing heavily, I grabbed her by her neck and slammed her against the wall, making her whimper as she winced. I scratched her face with my nails and she scratched my arm so hard it bled.

"How dare you?" I went towards her and was about to punch her, but she grabbed my hand and slammed me against the floor.

She snarled with clenched fists and slapped me. She was about to do it again, but I grabbed her hand and slapped her as hard as I could.

She falls backward and I come towards her. Many people are gathered around her, hearing noises.

I hovered above her, "You will stay away from him. If you dare to look at him again, then I will pull out your eyeballs, you witch."

Before I could grab her neck, I felt an arm around my waist. Someone was pulling me away from her.

I screamed hysterically at her as someone dragged me away from there, and I could hear gasps and whispers from those around me.

So, how is this chapter, my beautiful readers? Do you all like over-possessive Emberly, this is very different from your typical female leads, as, in almost all romance books, men are possessive over girls, but here I tried a new concept. My female lead is the possessive girl for her man in my story.