Chapter 11 : First Kiss 🔥🔥

Listen this 👆 song from 0:35

So here I start,

In Singhania Palace,
At around 7 p.m Anubhav came to Haseena's place.

AS : aunty kya mai Haseena ko long drive pe le ja sakta hu (with puppy eyes).

SS : haan beta kyu nahi. Par jaldi wapas aajana barish hone ka chances hai.

HS : ok Mumma don't worry.(Haseena wore a simple blue saree)(ab saree kyu pehne isse hume kya lena dena)

KS : enjoy di 😉😉🤭

HS : hatt!! 😊😊🙈🙈

With that they went.

In the car,
HS : hum kaha jarahe hai.

AS : sabar rakhiye pata chal jayega apko.

After 1 hr of drive Haseena recognised the road and understood where they were going.(the place was same as in the Chapter 5)

After sometime they reached the place. They both went near the lake and sat down

HS : kya hua Anubhav aap itne chup chap kyu hai. Aap thik hai na ?

AS : haan hum thik hai . Aap hume Anubhav nahi bulayenge

HS : toh aap humse baat kyu nahi kar rahe Anubhav.

AS : jaan aap hume Anubhav nahi bulayenge warna..

HS : warna kya Anubhav ( deliberately teasing him)

AS : hum bataye aapko ki anjaam kya hoga (slightly leaning towards her)

HS : hum nahi darte isse.

Suddenly there was lightening as well as thunder.
Haseena tightly hugged Anubhav.

AS : toh phir thik hai hum aj bata hi dete hai ki kya anjaam hoga. (Said and bit her ear)

HS : Ahh.... Anubhav

Soon after this it started raining heavily. They both ran towards a shelter in a abondoned cottage but both were completely drenched
Anubhav's shirt was hugging him tight giving the view of his abs. He was looking damn hot. So was Haseena. Her saree was sticking to her body. Exposing every curve of her body.
They both were looking at each other. Their eyes were reflecting same desires for each other.
Anubhav moved closer to her and her back collided with the wall of the cottage.
Anubhav sensually started gliding his finger from her forehead to her neck and soon his finger was dangerously low. Haseena bent her head backward due to this sweet torture and was breathing heavily.

HS : A....anu...Anubhav ( she struggled while saying and wishpered)

But Anubhav didn't stop and then he started gliding his finger from her shoulder drawings patterns. When he reached her elbow.....

AS : jaan aankhe kholiye na

Haseena opened her eyes slowly. Anubhav found the same passion same desires in her eyes too.
Anubhav looked at her lips and then in her eyes again.

HS : Anu (she hardly wishpered)

Rain was becoming more heavy. But they were in their own world

Anubhav smiled since he achieved his goal and with that he pressed his lips with her. He held her by her waist and was drawing random circles and pulled her closer. Their body was colliding with eachother feeling eachother's body. There was not a single space between them to pass air.
Their lips were moving in sync. Haseena's finger slowly moved towards his hair and clutched his hair and pulled more to her. After around 10 mins they broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen. But soon Anubhav hid his face in the crook of her neck and started kissing her neck. Biting and sucking leaving his marks. Giving special attention to each and every visible part of her skin.

HS : ahh.... Anu.   Anu (she called him again) (and slightly pushed him by his shoulder)

She could find same desires in his eyes and with that she pressed her lips with him. Again they kissed each other for another 10 mins. They broke the kiss. Their hair was disheveled, lips were swollen. And both were blushing and could not meet eachother's eyes.
It was already late by that time raining also stopped.
They moved back to the car . The return drive was silent.
When they reached her house. Haseena was about to move out of the car but she turned and kissed Anubhav's cheeks and mummbled good night and ran away. Anubhav smiled touching the place where she kissed 😊 and drove towards his house.

Do you want to continue this part ?? If so do let me know in the comment section.🙂🙂

Hope you all liked this part . I will try to update soon.
Aur vote ke sath sath comment bhi please please 🥺🙏🙏 karke zaroor batana yeh part kaisa laga. Aur please follow karna 🙂🙂

Aur choti moti galtiya please maaf kardena.

Dekhte rahiye Maddamsir TV pe Monday to Friday thik 10:30 p.m Sony Sab pe aur TRP badhaiye please please.

Tab tak ke liye
Bye 👋. Take care ❤️
Admin.