Chapter 44 : Honeymoon Part 2

So here I start,

Sorry for the delay,

Continuation from previous part,

Anuseena reached their resort.

AS : Jaan aap jake fresh jaiye hum Mom ko call karke aate hai

HS : haan hume bhi Mumma ko call karna hai. Par jaldi aana

AS : haan haan aap toh bohot utavle ho rahe 😉(wishpered in her ear)

HS : 🙈🙈 aisa kuch nahi jaiye Maa ko call karke wapas aaiye 🙈

AS : ji...

Haseena called her mother,

HS : hello Mumma
SS : hello beta. Tum dono kaisi ho ? Thik se pauch gayi na ?

HS : ji Mumma hum dono thik hai. Aur hum dono hi thik se pauch gaye.
SS : good good.

HS : Daddy kaise hai ? Dawai thik se le rahe na ? Aur aap ?
SS : haan apne informer fit karke rakhe ho na tum Karu kaha kuch bhulne deti hai

HS : toh dawai nahi lenge toh aapko pata hai na ki aapki blood pressure drop hua tha kitni bimar padh gayi thi aap
SS : haan haan thik hai baba aab daantna band karo

HS : thik hai. Aapna aur Daddy ka khayal rakhna. Hum aapko phirse call karenge mai fresh hone jayungi
SS : haan baba rakhungi. Aur jao fresh hone jao.

Disconnected the call.
Haseena went to freshen up. After sometime Haseena came out of the washroom wearing bathrobe. Till then Anubhav came to their room and  and was sitting on the bed figideting with his phone. Haseena went towards the dressing table.

HS : aapki baat hogayi Maa se(looking at Anubhav through mirror, still in her bathrobe. Drying her hair)

AS : haan hogaya(looked up and was stunned to see her in bathrobe and wet hairs in which she was looking more hot and beautiful)

HS : aise kya dekh rahe hume ? (Blushing)

AS : kitni khubsurat lag rahi aap(came up to her and backhugged her)

HS : arey kya kar rahe ? Taiyaar toh hone dijiye(keeping down the hair dryer)

AS : kya kar rahe hum ? (Turned her to face him and rubbed his nose with her)

HS : Aap kabhi bhi shuru ho jate ho(blushing)

AS : abhi itna sharma rahi ho toh hum khud pe control na kho de(huskily in her ears)

HS : Anu....(blushed and dug her face on his chest)

Anubhav smiled and lifted her face up and kissed her forehead then her nose then her eyes, cheeks and then Anubhav hid his face in the crook of her neck and kissed and sucked her skin leaving his marks. Slowly he moved down towards her cleavage and kissed and bit her skin leaving his marks. Haseena all this time was massaging his scalp. She was enjoying his sweet torture. Haseena pulled him up and pressed her lips with his. Both were lost in each other kissing each other madly.Anubhav was squeezing her waist lightly and sucked and bit her lower lip. Haseena moaned and opened her mouth. Anubhav thrusted his tongue inside her mouth and explored every nook and corner of her mouth. After 15 minutes of their passionate kiss they broke apart due to lack of oxygen. Haseena blushed and dug her face on his chest. Anubhav hugged her tightly.

L : karlo jitna maan chahe utna romance karlo aaj ke baad Anubhav tumhari shakal bhi nahi dekhega. Karlo aaj hi tumhari akhri din hai Anubhav ke sath.(smirked evily. Said to herself. Standing outside their cottage window)

M : maddam aab kya karne ka soch rahi aap ?(in very low voice)

L : abhi chalo. Batate hai tumhe(same tone)