Chapter 37

So here I start,

Sorry for the delay,

Anuseena completed 5 months of theirs married life. They almost both became accustomed with each others habbit.

One fine day,
Haseena had 2 operation and Anubhav had office and entire family went relatives house for marriage preperation.

In morning,

HS : Anu uthiye subha hogayi. Office nahi jana aapko ?

AS : nahi thodi derr aise hi rehne dijiye na please.

HS : accha 5 min baad hum aapko jaga denge. Hume bhi jaldi jana hai aaj 2 operation.

AS : thik hai uth gaye hum par good morning toh boliye thik se

HS : good morning Anu. Fresh hone jaye hum ?

AS : itna sukha sukha good morning kon bolta hai. Hum batate hai (moving close to her)

HS : nahi koi zaroorat nahi hum dete hai aapko (kissed her cheeks and forehead) good morning. Aab toh jane denge aap hume ?

AS : ji jaiye (kissed her forehead and left her)

Haseena took her clothes and went to get fresh. After sometime she came out and went towards the mirror and started drying her hair. Anubhav came and backhugged her and nuzzled his nose on her neck.

HS : ky...kya kar rahe aap(nervously and blushing)

AS : kuch bhi toh nahi (kissed and bit her ear lobe)

HS : ahh...aapki romance kabhi khatam nahi hota na ?

AS : kya kare aap hai itni khoobsurat ki romance apne aap ajata hai.(flirting tone)

HS : baas kijiye aap apna flirting aur hume ready hone dijiye aur aap bhi ready ho jaiye warna hum dono ko late hojayega

AS : jo agaya aapki (kissed her neck and left her)

HS : kya karu mai aapka 😊🤦

AS : kuch nahi thoda pyaar badha dijiye mere liye

HS : dhat aap bhi na. Chaliye niche mera hogaya

AS : ji chaliye

Both went down to the dining hall.

Anuseena : good morning everyone 🙂

All : good morning 🙂

PS : beta tumhare papa aur hum rishtedar ke waha jayenge puja hai unke ghar pe

HS : aap log kitne baje ja rahe ?

as : tumlog nikal jane ke baad.

AS : Anav aaj tumhara night duty hai ?

As : haan bhaiya. Aur apka toh sone pe suhaga hai koi nahi hoga disturb karne ke liye

PS/as : 🤭🤭

HS : kya Anuraag tum kya bol rahe ho (sternly plus blushing)

AS : hume derr ho raha hai jaan nahi chalna aapko ?

HS : haan mujhe jana hai chaliye. Bye Maa bye Papa savdhani se jana aur apna Dhyan rakhna (hugged PS and took blessings from as)

PS : ji beta 🙂

AS : chalte hai dhyan rakhna apna (hugged as and took blessings from PS)

Anuseena left for their workplace.
Anubhav dropped Haseena to the hospital and left.

AS : bye jaan (kissed her forehead). Shaam ko pick karne ke liye time ajayenge 🙂

HS : ji 🙂. Aur lunch skip maat karna. Bye (kissed his cheeks)

AS : hmm.

Haseena got down from the car and went inside the hospital Anubhav waited till her figure got blurred.

In the evening,
Anubhav came to Haseena's hospital to pick her up.
Anubhav called her to come down to the parking lot.

Over call,

AS : jaan aap ki duty khatam hogayi ?
HS : haan hogaya aap agaye ?

AS : haan parking lot mein hai aajaiye
HS : ji baas 5 min rukiye hum aate hai.

AS : ji.. rakhte hai.
HS : haan.

Disconnected the call.

After a while Haseena came down to the parking lot.

HS : lijiye aagaye hum(hugging him)

AS : hmm (hugged her back and kissed her head)

HS : (smiled) chale ?

AS : haan

After 1 hour Anuseena reached home.

AS : aaj ka din bohot hectic tha. Teen teen meeting tha aaj.(keeping is bag on the sofa). Aapka operation kaisa tha ?

HS : bohot hi accha. Successful tha. Dono delivery mein hi baby girl hua(happily). Rukiye hum pani late hai.(went to the kitchen)

AS : hmm(loosening his tie)

HS : lijiye(forwarding the glass of water) ek kaam kijiye aap Anuraag ke room mein fresh ho jaiye aur hum hamare room mein.

AS : as you wish (went to keep the glass)

Both went to freshen up themselves.

In Anuseena's room,
Haseena went to freshen up but she forgot to take her clothes. (Door was not locked). Anubhav came back to their room and sat down on the couch and was scrolling his mobile checking mails. Since Haseena forgot to take her clothes she came out of the washroom wearing bathrobe. Anubhav didn't notice her. Haseena was in her own world humming song forgot that she didn't lock the room door. She went towards the cupboard took out her clothes to change. She opened her bathrobe to change. Unfortunately Anubhav looked up and saw his love in that way he froze in his place seeing her beauty a desire rose inside him to make her his. Haseena felt someone's presence in the room, she turned and found Anubhav was present there, Haseena immediately put on her robe, she was embarrassed to hell. Anubhav closed his eyes in embarrassment and apologized to her and left the room. Though he had a desire but he cannot do anything because she was not yet ready to take their relationship to the next level.
After this embarrassing incident both didn't talk to each other.

During dinner,

HS : dinner ready hai aajaiye neeche

AS : ji..

Both went down and had their dinner silently. Haseena did the dishes and went back to the room. Anubhav was lying down on the bed covering his eyes with his arm. Haseena didn't utter a word and applied night cream and went and lied down on the other side of the bed and faced opposite direction and slept. But Anubhav was awake till midnight since he cannot get over that incident. His hormones were not letting him be calm so he went to the balcony to have some cool breeze to calm his risen desire. After sometime came back and slept on the other side and face the other side.

🥵🥵. Bohot hogaya aaj ke liye mera haal behaal hogaya.

Yeh part kaisa laga please please please comment pe bataiye 🙏🙏🥺

Hope you all liked this part . I will try to update soon.
Aur vote ke sath sath comment bhi please please 🥺🥺🙏🙏🙏🙏 karke zaroor batana yeh part kaisa laga. Aur please follow karna 🙂🙂

Aur choti moti galtiya please maaf kardena.

Dekhte rahiye Maddamsir TV pe Monday to Saturday thik 7:30 baje aur 10:30 baje Sony Sab pe aur TRP badhaiye please please.

Tab tak ke liye
Bye 👋. Take care ❤️
Admin.