Chapter 31

So here I start,

Sorry for the delay 🤧

Continuation from previous part,

Haseena did as she was instructed and entered the house leaving her foot imprint on a white cloth.
Anubhav and Haseena entered the house.

PS : Haseena beta aaj se yeh ghar tumhara bhi hai. (Said with a warm smile)

HS : ji Maa (smilingly)

PS (to HS) : beta aaj tumhari pehle rasoi hai aur muh dikhai bhi toh rest lelo thoda. (To Ss) Santu jao apni bhabi ko upar le jao.

AS : hum bhi hai. Hume bhi boliye(making a cute frown)

HS : 🤭

PS : haan haan thik hai tum bhi jao upar fresh ho jao tum dono

AS : ji Mom

As : haan badi jaldi hai aapko room mein jane ki(wishpering to Anubhav and winked at him)

AS : aisa kuch nahi hai. Kal se sherwani pehne huye hai. Change toh karna padega.

Ss : haan bhaiya bilkul karna padega change (teasingly)

as : bohot baate ho gayi Santu apne bhaiya aur bhabi ko upar leke jao

Ss : ji Dad. Chaliye bhabi. Anu bhaiya aap bhi aayi.

Anuseena went with Santosh.
In Anubhav's room (now Anuseena's)

Ss : bhabi aaj se yeh aapki room hai.

AS : mera bhi hai

Ss : tha bhaiya tha. Aab aap dono ki hai.

HS : haan

Ss : toh bhabi aap andar jaiye hum aapki suitcase upar bhejwa dete hai.

HS : ohk

Anuseena entered the room and Santosh left them
Anubhav closed the door

HS : Anu aap pehle change kar lijiye hum baad mein karenge.

AS : ohk. Par aapko help ki zaroorat ho toh batana (said mischievously)

HS : na..nai hogi(understood his intension)

AS : thik hai (and took his clothes and went to freshen up)

Ss knocked the room

Ss : bhabi darwaza kholiye.

HS : haan kholti hu

Santu left handing over her suitcase

Haseena went towards the dressing table and started removing her jwellery. Meanwhile Anubhav came out of the washroom.

HS : yaar yeh maang tika. Ahhh....

AS : jaan rukiye hum madat karte hai aapko

HS : ji..

Anubhav went towards her and helped her to remove the maang tika. And all the while both were looking at each other through the mirror.
After this Anubhav slowly untied her blouse chords
Haseena became nervous

HS : A.. Anu ky..kya kar rahe ho aap (nervously)

AS : kuch bhi toh nahi jaan
And slowly he pulled her sleeves down her shoulders and kissed her shoulder. Haseena closed her eyes in nervousness.
Slowly Anubhav started kissing her and moved towards her neck. And kissed and sucked her skin leaving his marks. Haseena moaned due to his sweet torture.
Anubhav slowly turned her around and kissed her forehead then her eyes. Haseena all this while was blushing profusely. Anubhav kissed her nose then her cheeks respectively. Then he kissed her mole. Then moved down to her neck and kissed her there and slowly moved down towards her cleavage and kissed and sucked there and leaved his marks.
Haseena couldn't control any more and pulled him up and pressed her lips with her and was kissing eachother madly. Haseena bit his lips. Anubhav moaned and opened his mouth Haseena entered her tongue and explored nook and corner of his mouth. Anubhav all this while was caressing her waist and Haseena was pulling him more towards her.
After about 15 mins of passionate kiss they broke apart due to lack of oxygen.
Both were breathing heavily. Haseena hugged him tightly and hid her face on his chest. Anubhav hugged her back. Anubhav kissed her forehead.