chapter 1:this goddess won't leave me alone

Speaking:"
Thinking:'
Whispering:'bold

3rd pov:

Ares looked up from his book as he stared at his other family members, zeus was talking about their domains and what they'll be, he had been choosen as the god of war. Aphrodite had been staring at ares for a while but he didn't notice or nor did he care.

Zeus:"the meeting is over, is there anything that one of you may wish to say." Metis had told zeus about how she was pregnant with a child, zeus didn't seem to be happy, which confused ares suddenly he changed into his god form as he picked up metis and ate her, ares was stunned he failed to save someone. Hera then became zeus new wife as if metis had never existed to him.

Ares went to the training ground but stopped halfway after sensing another gods presence, he was still stunned by what had happened.

Ares:"what do you want, aphrodite?" He turned around to see aphrodite with a male god.

Aphrodite:"well can't i greet, my brother in law."

Ares:"if that's all I'll be leaving then." He started to walk away before aphrodite could continue to annoy him and waste his precious time as he went to the market area of Olympus looking for hephaestus, he found his brother in the middle of the market area, insults being hurled at him.

Ares would grab the shoulder of the main minor god that was insulting hephaestus.

Ares:"you know, i really hate it when cowards like you insult my family. so heres a tip." He slammed the God's head into the ground with extreme strength. "Never insult them again, got it" the other minor deitys nodded out of fear.  As the two brothers left towards hephaestus domain, they arrived as hephaestus left to forge a weapon.

Timeskip:

It's been a couple months and ares is on the verge of bitch slapping aphrodite, the goddess of love will never leave him alone. She always tried to seduce him or ask him out.

Ares:"can't you leave me alone I'm busy." He's been watching over some of the humans who believed in him as he usually helped them with their problems but he went down there once and told them to not depend on him so much as he wouldn't be able to help everyone and cause of that they usually asked for help during treaties and making sure the deal is done. Instead of becoming a war god, he also became the god of treaties and meetings.

Aphrodite:"why?"

Ares:"why what."

Aphrodite:"why don't you like me, most of the gods love me so why not you?"

Ares:"heh" aphrodite look confused what they didn't know was thay a crowd had appeared wandering what was going on.

Ares:"wait your serious?" Aphrodite nodded "HAHA HAHA HAHA, oh that's hilarious, why in my fathers name would i love you, your dating my brother. People don't love you aphrodite they lust for you theres a bloody difference but i guess since your nothing more than a whore, you shouldn't even be the goddess of love it'd be better if you were the goddess of lust and cheating, because that's all your known for! Plus I've seen far more beautiful women than you. Nike and hecate are probably better than you! anyways i have things to do and places to be, so farewell." He walked away leaving both tbe crowd and aphrodite stunned well more like her pride was destroyed in an instant. What ares didn't know was that the two goddesses whose name were spoken had been in the crowd watching. 

As ares arrived at his brothers forge carrying a plate of food for him as he knocked on the door, hephaestus opened the door and grabbed the plate from his brother as the two ate together.

Hephaestus:"alright, i think it's time to show you about that project i started along time ago, brother." He got up as he finished his plate and walked towards his workshop, a few minutes he came back carrying dual swords, one was black as it radiated heat, electricity, and the other one was white while also radiating a frozen aura and felt winds coming off of it. Both had chains on the end of them. "For you brother been wanting to repay you for helping me so many times." As he handed the blades to ares as the older brother went quiet. "Are they not good brother?"

Ares:"no... they're amazing, thanks brother." He smiled at his younger brother.

Hephaestus:"the swords are infused with different elements, the black one is fused with elements that are meant to be dark while the white one is fused with elements that represent good. Took a while but it was worth it they also can change into any weapon because of your domain also they can't be broken since you know their divine, i couldn't figure out a name for it but since it's now your's you can name the blades." Ares nodded as the blades disappeared from his hand turning into a necklace. As he bid his farewell to his younger brother and went to his own domain. (Help me come up with a name for the blades cause brain empty, no thoughts)

Ares continued his duties as a god even if they were boring but talking with the mortals could be fun from time to time there was always that one that interested him enough, who he chose to lead there people. Sometimes he chose wrong but he fixed it up. Ares was now in his domain until he felt a presence enter it but he recognized it as hades his uncle.

Ares:"so what brings the lord of the underworld to my domain or should i say home?" He looked up to see his uncle staring at him

Hades:"is it not wrong for an uncle tosee his nephew?"

Ares:"you know my father always talked about you badly at times that anyone would believe but i know when that lying corrupt bastard to not believe him, he ate metis without regret like she was nothing!" Hades was startled he hadn't heard the news about what had happened to metis. "Plus between me, my brother, and hestia your're probably the one who won't backstab me for more power or try to use me like a tool for your own gains."

Hades:"ah, i see. Thank you nephew for trusting me this much, i was going to check up on you really, i saw how much you cared for your brother, they always say like father like son." He looked up to see ares annoyed ace.

Ares:"HAHA, please don't compare me to that mentally deranged coward who's afraid of losing his own throne, i am nothing like him!" Hades nodded as he and Ares talked for the rest of the while Ares gave his uncle a plate to go as the god of the underworld left.

To be continued next chapter:meeting  a goddess of magic.