chapter 9:jeanne and evil jeanne

Speaking:"
Whispering"italics
Thinking:'
I rewrote the mcs back story in the prologue...
3rd pov
Lorenzo could be seen staring down the blonde who could feel the intense stare of the black haired male.

Lorenzo:"...man this really isn't gonna be easy huh?" He spun his sword around then stabbed it into the ground. "So were not only dealing with an evil version of you, but one that also has the backing of the grail." He let out an annoyed sigh

Ritsuka:"jeez Lorenzo no need to be a downer" Lorenzo summoned a club in his hand as he bonked ritsuka. "Ow!" The brown haired male started to rub his head in pain.

Jeanne:"yes..that is the summary of it....I would like to also mention that my summoning was incomplete so I am not as strong as a normal servant for my class." Lorenzo nodded as the twins understood. "Then there is the fact that my other self is the one controlling those flying dragons."

Mash:"you Mean...the wyverns." She was sitting beside ritsuka. "There is no way that wyvern existed in this time period, so she must be using the holy grail to do it."

Lorenzo:"then our objective is clear....we must head to new Orleans and take it back...and eliminate this other you." The others in chaldeas group nodded, as Lorenzo looked up noticing it was slowly growing dark and he grabbed his ducking under a swing from a skeleton.

Lorenzo:"but first we've got company..." He sliced the skeletons head off and jumped back as emiya archer and emiya assassin finished the other two off. "Well..that was surprising." He turned back to see two wyverns approaching. "Man..I really Wanna hit the evil version of you jeanne with a club."

Lorenzo:"hey emiya...check this shit out!" He summoned a great bow and a quiver holding giant arrows. Emiya archer stared at the giant bow.

"I'm not done just yet!" He got into a low stance as he knocked an great arrow and Aimed toward the sky as purple electricity gathered around it

"I'm not done just yet!" He got into a low stance as he knocked an great arrow and Aimed toward the sky as purple electricity gathered around it. He let go of the arrow and those around him watched as it flew through the trees

Archer:"...was that it?" He was a bit confused but Lorenzo held his finger as he snapped his fingers. And arrows fell from the sky's as several great arrows slammed into the wyverns killing them. "....I want that..."

Lorenzo:"now that that's over." He decided to carry the lion greatbow with him. He turned to face the others. "We should rest for the night.."

the twins nodded, as they laid down decided to sleep. Lorenzo took the great bow off his back along with the quiver and he put it on the ground.

The black haired male propped himself up against a tree and decided to sleep.

With the servants

Morgan:"..that technique master used on the wyverns...i sensed magic when he used it." She was sitting beside the black haired teen as she pat his hair.