chapter 8:singularity 1

Speaking:"
Whispering"italics
Thinking:'

3rd pov:
Lorenzo walked into the briefing room along with the other masters of Chaldea he stood beside gudako who seemed to enjoy the black haired teens presence.

Gudako:"so how was your day?" She smiled at the male who looked back at her with a stare.

Lorenzo:"i woke up.....unfortunately" he looked at romani who had just arrived the orange haired male.

Romani:"we found the next singularity. It seems to be located in france, during the time of jeanne d'arc's death." Lorenzo let out a sigh of annoyance. "Is there a problem Lorenzo?"

Lorenzo:"no It's just I have this faint feeling that jeanne was brought back as a heroic spirit and is probably the reason this place is a singularity." Romani raised his finger but stopped as he thought about it.

Romani:"hm....anyways you all should head to the area where the coffins are at..then we'll rayshift you all to the singularity." The three master left and walked towards the room, as they arrived at the rayshift room, the group got ready, and finally they were rayshifted

Scene change

Lorenzo looked up, as he noticed the giant ring in the sky staring at it for a couple seconds. He could hear the others right behind him as they walked up.

Lorenzo:"hm...hm so uh yeah there's a giant cloud ring in the sky. guess I found one of the main reasons for the singularity." He looked at the group as they nodded.

The group talked about their plan, as lorenzo sat there summoning weapons waiting for them to be done. Lorenzo was able to regain one of his godly abilities it was an ability that allowed him to summon any weapon that had been used in a war before, Lorenzo held a sniper rifle that seemed to be made in the late 2000, he had also summoned medical supplies usually used by medics. Being the god war had it's benefits.

As the others talked Lorenzo looked up to see a patrol heading their way. He got up and whistled to the others alerting them.

Lorenzo:"we've got some company..I suggest one of us speak in French to negotiate." Mash volunteered "and some of you guys need to transform into your spirit form..I'd rather not deal with enemies." Emiya Archer, emya assassin, Cu, and scathach went into their spirit form, as the visible group of six was approached by the French soldiers.

Mash started to talk with the fren h soldiers, as the three masters watched. Lorenzo felt Morgan hold his arm, as the black haired male let out a sigh accepting his fate.

The soldiers told the group to follow them, within thirty minutes they had arrived at the fort. Lorenzo noted the injuries of many soldiers, as he let out a sigh and held out his free hand and summoned a bag.

Lorenzo:"ritsuka, gudako you listen to what they have to say and find out any information." The two siblings nodded as lorenzo slung the bag over his shoulder. "I'll help the wounded...it's only fair." The others nodded, as lorenzo escaped Morgan's grasp and walked towards the injured solders.

He started to patch them up, he could see the wounds caused by different weapons...some of the injuries were sword wounds and there was burns on their backs along with some deep scratch mark, but that didn't stop him.

Lorenzo kept patching most of them up, not once taking a singular break.

With the others

Morgan watched as her master worked on the wounded, she saw the way he patched up the wounded with quick ease and how unfazed he was with the amount of blood.

Ritsuka and gudako had spoken with the locals, they were able to find out that jeanne d'arc had been brought back and was causing unknown terror upon this place...Lorenzo's guess had been right, Jeanne d'arc had been resurrected.

As the two siblings walked around they heard one of the sentries yell out in warning, as skeletal monsters arrived, the servants rushed forward and eliminated them that was a roar that sounded similar to a dragon could be heard.

Lorenzo finished up with the last French soldiers who thanked him, he enhanced his body, as he ran towards the wall where the dragons where coming from, as he landed on top of it.

Scathach:"master? What are you doing!" The other servants noticed lorenzo standing on the wall, as the black haired male held his hand out and summoned an anti tank rifle.

Lorenzo:"boom..bitch.." he enhanced his body to be able to handle the recoil, as he shot down most of the wyverns each shot hit the head of the wyvern and their bodys dropped like flies. Lorenzo reloaded and looked at the last wyvern, as he pulled the trigger and the bullet hit it straight in the brain.

Ritsuka:"ok...that was kinda badass." Gudako nodded, as the siblings watched Lorenzo desummon his weapon, and jump off the wall and landed on the ground. "I wanna feel jealous, but at the same time i can't." Lorenzo looked in a certain direction, as he noticed French soldiers running from something.

Lorenzo:"come on..whatever they're running from..isn't good." The two masters nodded and followed the black haired male, as their servants were right behind them.

Romani:"there seems to be a servant nearby..but their energy is extremely weak." Lorenzo nodded, as he walked forward and came face to face with a blond haired woman carrying a flag. "Wait a second..that's jeanne d'arc." The servants got ready to fight her, but Lorenzo raised his hand to calm them down.

Jeanne:"ah..you made it." She looked at the three masters. "Please help me, my name is jeanne d'arc, servant class ruler." Lorenzo seemed to be thinking. "Come follow me and I'll be able to explain the details." Lorenzo nodded, as he looked back at ritsuka and gudako who seemed ready for whatever is to come.

Chapter 9:jeanne d'arc and evil jeanne