chapter 4:chaldea

Speaking:"
Thinking:'
Whispering:'bold

Ares? Pov:

I woke up to find myself in a cave..i slowly remembered what had happened to me, i looked to the left and noticed the twin sword hephaestus made for me, as well as a set of clothing. I put on the modern clothing as the twin swords turned into rings as i put them on, i looked at and saw a bag as i picked it up and pulled out a notebook as i read it in it explained about what i should do and where i need to go as i looked up and saw a mirror and stared at myself as i had read from the book that I'm technically a demi-god now.

I walked out of the cave after training in my new body for a couple days, as i teleported myself into the place known as chaldea. I walked around until i walked in on two individuals fight like siblings.

???:"i blame you ritsuka for getting us kicked out of the room." The orange haired girl said

Ritsuka:"me! like you can talk gudako you orange haired midget maybe that's why you can't find a boyfriend

Ritsuka:"me! like you can talk gudako you orange haired midget maybe that's why you can't find a boyfriend." I continued to watch the two fight as i felt something land on my head as grabbed it and stared at the fuffy being

" I continued to watch the two fight as i felt something land on my head as grabbed it and stared at the fuffy being

I coughed getting the attention of the two as they turned toward me and the fluffy creature.

"So am i interrupting or should i go?" Both siblings stared at me before realizing they had been arguing outside for the last couple of minutes.

Ritsuka:"ah sorry about that...uh who are you?"

"The names lorenzo..I've been standing here watching you two argue." Both sibling looked away in embarrassment, as i continued to pet the small creature named fou. "So uh why are you two standing in the middle of the hallway?"

Gudako:"cause someone got us kicked out the meeting." As she looked at ritsuka, the two sibling were about to argue again as i bonked both of them on the head with a stick.

"Nevermind...anyways I'll just hang out with you two since I'd rather not go to the meeting." The two nodded as i followed them towards a room while  having fou on top of my head. We met a man named romani as we talked with him for a couple minutes as a sudden boom and the lights would blackout then turn back on.

"...well shit..." i walked towards the door as the siblings looked confused. "Romani do what you need to do, I'll check for survivor you can't tell if there is any with those cameras." I ran towards the command room as i heard two other behind me. When i arrived i looked for any who had survived. Until i heard the two siblings shout my name as i ran towards them to find a girl with pink hair trapped under rubble and the two around her trying to get her out.

Announcement B: System switching to the final phase of the Rayshift. Coordinates, AD 2004, January, 30ths, Fuyuki, Japan. Laplace's shifting protection established. Singularity's additional factor slot secured. Unsummon Program set. Please start final adjustments.

Mash:".....it's...all right. You can't...save..me, please...run." the two sibling were cyring.

"Heh...I'm not one to follow order so.." i put on a ring with a knight on it as i slowly picked up the rubble. "Gudako, ritsuka grab her cause this shit is stabbing into my arm!" The two pulled mash out as we got a clear view of her wounds as i put down the rubble. "Problem 1 down....now onto number 2."  I look and watched as the doors closed shutting us in. "Ok....problem 3" the entire room would turn red as i healed mash enough to were she won't die. Ritsuka was holding her hand and gudako was beside him.

Announcement: "Rayshift starting in 3 2 1 All procedures clear. First Order, commencing operation"

"Well shi-" a bright light would surround us as i was blinded as everything went dark.

I woke up to find myself in a burning city...how many times have i woken up in one. I got up as i stretched and put on the elite knight armour from dark souls and summoned my twin swords. I walked down the path encountering skeletons as i sliced them in half as i felt a presence following me but i continued walking but then i heard a scream that definitely was female as i ran towards  the sound and found some skeletons fighting mash who had a giant shield and wore a suit that looked uh...anyway

I ran and sliced one in half while also stabbing another in the eye

I ran and sliced one in half while also stabbing another in the eye. As i put the two swords together as it fused into a great sword as i swung it in a upward strike sending some skeletons flying away. As the last skeleton died the others stared at me with a confused look as i noticed Olga was there as well.

Ritsuka:"who are you?"

The armour i was wearing disappeared as it revealed me as i put down the greatsword.

"Sup..running in that armour was a workout, also miss me." The siblings smiled at me as i looked at olga. "Nice to meet you miss olga marie animusphere." The white haired female was startled.

Olga:"ah thank you

Olga:"ah thank you. you must be one of the candidates but i never saw you at the orientation." I looked away as i had purposely not gone to it.

"Ah what's our plan by the way.."

To be continued
Chapter 5: a burning city and meeting a magic dog.