Chapter 4: Life in Beacon

- The next day... -

Team MGMW woke up early. It is currently exactly eight in the morning and the four are already preparing to go to class, thanks to Morado waking the other three up. Millaray was the last to leave the bathroom and went up to the dresser that is on the girls' side of the room, and began to dress herself while (Gareth) and (Morado) remained considerate enough to not look.

"So what's our first class about? My Oum, this uniform is uncomfortable..." (Gareth) asked (Morado) while he continued to adjust his uniform. (Morado) took out his scroll and looked at it for a moment.

"Looks like Grimm... with someone named Professor Port." (Morado) answered and (Gareth) nodded while continuing to struggle with his uniform. (Morado) glanced at him. "You alright there?" (Morado) asked him.

"No." (Gareth) deadpanned. "Lavi wasn't lying when she said that Beacon uniforms are uncomfortable. I already don't like this." He commented and (Morado) chuckled.

"Yeah, they're a bit different from the stylish yet utilitarian style of Solar uniforms. But hey, we're in Beacon, so deal with it." (Morado) remarked with a smirk. (Gareth) sighed.

"You didn't have to slap that to my face." (Gareth) mused with a blank face.

"And I'm done!" Millaray suddenly exclaimed. The team looked at her and saw that she is already fully dressed in record time. The two boys especially (Gareth) looked at her in disbelief.

"H-How did you—?" (Gareth) stuttered, astounded at the fact that the golden tiger faunus managed to put on the uncomfortable uniform so quickly.

"What?" Millaray asked, oblivious to their expressions.

"Hey, (Gareth)?" Wisteria who is also already dressed up called out to him as she walked up to him. "Here, let me help you."

Wisteria took hold of (Gareth's) uniform and helped him fix it. (Morado) and Millaray looked at each other; (Morado) put a finger over his mouth, suggesting that they stay silent and Millaray nodded while attempting to refrain from giggling. They both silently left their dorm, leaving the two alone together.

A moment later, Wisteria backed away a few places and looked at (Gareth's) now-neatly worn uniform.

"There. You're good to go." Wisteria nodded, proud of her handiwork.

"Thanks for that, Wisteria." (Gareth) thanked her and Wisteria gave him a nod.

"Are you really not used to this kind of uniform? You looked like you're really struggling so badly." Wisteria asked him curiously and he sheepishly laughed.

"Haha, yeah, well, it's a lot different from what I'm used to." (Gareth) admitted. "Not that Solar's uniforms are any better, but growing up in a kingdom that found use in just about anything, I didn't mind the versatility." He added. Wisteria nodded.

"I get you." Wisteria smiled at him as she looked around and noticing that (Morado) and Millaray are missing. "Wait, where did the other two go?" She questioned, confused. (Gareth) shrugs.

"Must've went by themselves already. So much for going as a team." (Gareth) chuckled. "Well, are you good to go?" He asked Wisteria who nodded.

"Yeah. Let's go catch up to them." Wisteria replied as they left their dorm together.

"Hey, Wisteria." (Gareth) called to her as they used his scroll to navigate their way to class. Wisteria hummed in acknowledgement. "Do you mind if I give you a nickname? No offense intended, but your name is a bit long." He asked her.

"O-Oh. Well, I don't mind." Wisteria reassured him with another smile, causing (Gareth) to blush slightly. "So, what do you have in mind for my nickname?"