Date

So let's continue from previous part

Both were hugging each other and feeling each other warmth,love,care and many more emotions.they broke the hug and stand properly.

As-chaliye haseena bhojana kar lete hai.
Hm- no response.
As-haseena ,jaan (at last shook her )
Hm-aa..hah..haa bolo.
As-aap kaha kho gayi thi.
Hm-kahi nahi bas ..chodiye isse  chaliye khana kha te hai .
As-agar aap khe rahi hai tho tik hai chaliye khate hai.
Hm-par hamari ek Sharat hai.
As-(rised his eyebrow)kaisi Sharat.
Hm-aap hame aapne haatho se khilayen ge .
As(smiled at her cute antic)tik hai par aise achanak.
Hm-haa kyu hum nahi kha sakte aapke haat se.
As-bilkul kha sakti hai ab toh yeh  aapka haq hai.
Hm-ji (to herself)kya pata fir kabhi mavak mile naa mile.
As-kuch kaha kya aapne.
Hm-ji na...nah..nahi toh .
As-tho chaliye hum ko khilayenge lekin hamari bhi ek Sharat hai
Hm-kya .
As-hum aapko aapni baho mein utta ke le jaayenge.(hm smile and nodded)tik fir chalte hai.

By saying this he took her in his arms and started walking towards the dinning table while she locked her arms around his neck and kissed on his cheek and they reach he kept her on seat and himself settled down in front of her like given below

Both feld each other and it's time for last bite haseena goes near As and As make her seat on his lap and ate last bite and gave light prik on her lips first she was shock but blushed and hugged him he to wrap her and. Were near 5 minutes in that position feeling each other warmth when As feel his shirt getting wet he brok hug and wipe her and ask.

As-jaan kya hua aap hua aap ro kyu rahi hai app ko pata hai naa ki hame aap ke aankho me ansu nahi pasand.
Hm-hame pata hai par dar hai ki  hum fir alaga ho rahai hai
As-(confused)aap khena kya chahati hai.
Hm-kuch bas aise hi
As-dekhiye jaan yeh aapko bhi pata hai ki hum dono ek dusre se kabhi koi baat nahi chupayenge tho batayiye kya baat hai.
Hm-
As-dekhiye jaan aapki yeh chupi hame bhut data rahi hai.

Hm did not say anything just hugged him tightly as she can and burst into cry.As to had tears in his eyes seeing his love,his jaan in such conditions and he to wrap his hand around her to make her clam but it was not working soo he stayed in same position to make clam and it some what worked so he asked her still in same position.

As-kya hua jaan aap itna roo kyu rahi hai hamari jaan nikala rahi aapko aise dekhe kar batayiye kya baat hai.
Hm-woh.....

What happen to haseena? what's the reason behind this kind of  behaviour of her ?

To know the reason stay tune keep reading,vote ,share and most importantly enjoy.

Bye guess keep smiling and spread happiness around u.