ceremony.

So today is anuseena haldi. Here the hall is fully decorated with yellow colour. Everyone present there are in yellow attire. Many cameras surrounding the hall bcz it's the most a waited marriage of Lucknow and the two well known personality of Lucknow. Both are nation saviour. CS along with other  higher officer of department were present and remaining who are not were watching it live through media. All are present except anuseena. Cheeta and santu went to bring them as ks and veyom were busy seeing arrangments and welcoming guests.
When anuseena entered in the hall all the carmers turned towards them. both there arms are intervince in beautiful yellow colour outfit.

 both there arms are intervince in beautiful yellow colour outfit

Rose Patel's falling on them. And a pleasent smell spread around the hall. Nature showed it hidden beauty which comes infront only at the time of most important task is held as if showing its happiness. All were just looking at them as they cannot take there eyes from them. Where as anuseena are lost in each other eyes,in this moment which they were waiting to live in. Both toke there seat.

Maa-(doing Nazar utarne waala step)kisi ki Nazar naa Lage baccho ko. Kitne pyaar laga rahai ho saath mein.
Ks-haa bhaiya bhabhi bhut hi khubsurat.
Ss-made for each other. Hai naa cheete
Cc-haa santu ji.
Ammi-chaliye time ho gaya hai,haldi ki rasam suru karte hai
Veyom-ji ammi.

So first maa applied to Anu,then ammi,ps ji,ks,veyom,ss,cc and cs and others from department. After that haseena was applied. Ks wantedly applied haldi on her nose while she pouted making her look more adorable.

Ks-bhaiya jab sab ne bhabhi ko haldi laga hi di hai tho aap bhi laga dijiye
Ss-haa bahiya aap kyu piche rahenge.
Maa-jaa laga le aakir Tera bhi tho haq hai uspar.
As-tik hai (he was going to apply but ks stopped him)kya hai bhena
Ks-itni asani se nahi
Hm-matlab
Ss-matlab ye di ki jiju ke aakho pe hogi pati aur unhe kahi ladkiyo ke beech mein se aapko pechna na hoga,tab hi woh aapko haldi laga sakte hai.
As/hm-kya,ye kya baat Hui Bala
Cc-ab yahi hai
Veyom-haa bhena chaliye naa. Aap hamari baat nahi manengi
Hm-aap khe rahai hai tho tik hai
Ks-tik hai ss Patti bhabhi ko dedo
Ss-hmm

Ss gave cloth to hm,she then tied it around As's eyes. After that ks,ss,Anu(HM's friend),Mansi,few others from force and some have crush on him. He then slowly passed from ks,ss,Anu,and others without even touching them he said there are not hm. He then started going towards the stage side were ammi,maa and ps ji were present. He went and stopped infront of hm who was standing along with maa. He without removing his blindfold applied haldi on her cheek which send shiver to allover her body. He removed his blindfold and guess what he was right,he side hugged her while others were just seeing him amazed as how he found her without even touching any of the girls and also he was not informed that she will not be that crew. And this what the love is. Love is not physical,it is soul. In which we love our partner soul not there physical appearance,in which there is only feeling matters. With the only single feel they can say that her's/his's love is here even if they are not in infront of you. All present there and watching this got to know how pure and deep there love is.