married

I am sorry to every reader of this story. I shouldn't have kept you waiting this long. Pls forgive me for my ignorance.

Let's start the story......

Anubhav took his seat in the mandap ., waiting for his bride to enter. His face is covered with shera(it is a kind of headdress which is used to cover the face of groom). His was admiring the scene infornt of him, everyone was enjoying this very moment . His mother was seeing him with smile, teary eyes, she was happy seeing her only child dream of marrying his love of  life is fulfilled. His sister is on cloud nine running from place to other to make sure everything is  perfect though she checked it nearly 3 times . She is just happy and enthusiastic to welcome her bhabhi, her brother's wife. Pushpa ji who taunts him is wishing for his happiness. cheetah, Santhosh are like his brother-sister. Billu is his friend. This feeling  is just undiscribable. Everything was perfect to him but his bride is missing. The priest (pandit ji) started chatting mantras.

Pandit ji- vadhu ko bulaya jaye.

Karishma along with santu and Mansi descendant the stairs along with haseena . A long flower made red dupatta was held above her head  by billu, cheeta, vyom and her cousin , Salman. And haseena in the middle while ks and santu by her sides. Her face cover by veil till her nose

Anubhav was mesmerized by the beauty . His eyes are trying to capture her face, the moment. He just the time to stop here to just let him admire his wife . Everyone was just the admiring the beauty in front them. Haseena with help of Karishma took her seat beside him. Priest again started the mantras and rituals of the wedding begin. Everyone gather around the mandap .

Priest- ab varah aur vadhu jai mala ke liye khade ho.

The couple stood to perform there jai mala.
Ks and cheeta brought the mala . First the bride followed by groom put the garland around each other neck. While putting the garland around her neck he bend near her ear and whispered.

As-app behad Manmohak laga Rahi hai. Your really look beautiful. I just can't describe it. And stood straight she passed him her ever beauty smile . They again took their seats .  And in sometime it came the time of kanyadan.  At this moment both ammi and haseena have tears that are threatening to shed from their eyes. Anubhav gave gentle squee to her hand while maa and Karishma to ammi . As decided before cheeta along with vyom and salam performed kanyadan.  Now it's time to phera's. The first four will be leading by groom followed by bride leading the rest three.

1st Phera Signifies – Nourishment

Groom: “Om Esha Ekapadi Bhava Iti Prathaman”

This means that the groom promises that he would provide happiness, nourish and bring food to the table.

Bride: “Dhanam Dhanyam Pade Vadet”

In response, the bride promises to take care of the household whilst sharing the groom’s responsibility unitedly.

2nd Phera Signifies – Strength
Groom: “Om Oorje Jara Dastayaha”

The groom seeks from God the physical and mental strength to face life’s challenges. He also promises to support his wife in ups and down that life puts them through and ensures to protect their house, family and children.

Bride: “Kutumburn Rakshayishyammi Sa Aravindharam”

In response, the bride ensures that she will be by his side to encourage him in all his endeavours. Also, in return, she asks the groom to love her solely.

3rd Phera Signifies – Wealth and Prosperity

Groom: “Om Rayas Santu Joraa Dastayaha”

The groom promises to work to ensure that he brings prosperity to his family and provide good education to our children. He also promises to be faithful to his wife and lead a spiritual life.