Happiness

So continue....

Four of them went to gauri's and Rahul's parents waiting for them . Then itself they(As and Hm) got to know that this samuh vivah was  organised by Rahul's parents(Rp).they were the onwer of the bangalo.four of them greeted elders by touching there feats as couple...

Note:-rahul father(Rf),Rahul mother(Rm), gauri's mother(Gm), gauri's father(Gf) are used in short form.

Rm-(Rahul mother)arer beta tum dono itne late kyu aaye,agar aur thodi der ho jaati tho rasmo ka time nikal jaata aur shaadi bhi laga bhaga namumkin ho jaati,aur yeh dono kon hai(pointing towards As&Hm).
R-arer ye,inhi ki waja se tho hum logo yaha time se pahoch paaye.
All-(Rm,Rf,Gm,Gf,confused)woh kaise
G-woh aise ki iin hone(naarte what happened)woh issi liye hum late ho gaye.
R-aur hum chahate hai ki yeh hamare shaadi tak yahi rahai waise bhi yeh jaha jaa rahai hai woh yaa ke location se totally opposite hai.
Rf-yeh tho bhut hi accha kiya tum dono ne.
Gf-aap ka bhut bhut shukriya aap dono ke waja se hamare baccho ki shaadi ho paa rahi hai time pe warna pata nahi kya hota.
As-arer aap yeh kya kar rahai hai aap hum se baade hai aapka hame aise shukriya kehana shobha nahi deta.
Hm-(wishper in his ear in low voice)aap jara aapni iss shudha hindi ko kuch din ke liye side mein nahi rakha sakte,aise tho hum pakade jaayenge.
Gm-yeh kon hai (points towards hm)jo aapse itni chipka rahi hai.
R-maa yeh iin ki patni naayi-naayi shaadi hui hai eenki.
Rm-arrange hai yaa love.
Hm-woh kis liye anuty ji.
Gf-woh issi liye kyu tum dono dekhe tho love marriage couple type ho
G-woh papa een dono ki arrange hui hai par pyaar lover se kaam nahi.kasha hum een dono ki shaadi aapni aakho se dekhe pate.
R-arer ye idea bura nahi hai dubar een ki shaadi kara dete hai.kyu bhaiya-bhabhi (teasing them).

While listening to there conversation both (As &Hm)eyes wide in shock and blushed a lot As controlled it as it will be visible to other were as hm could not as she was in gungat which is covering her face prevent her from notifying her blushed by others,but it was noticed by As.(know don't ask why ab pyaar karte hai bina kahe saari baate samja jaate hai tho yeh kitni asani se samja jaayenge.)

As-arer...na..nahi..is..iski .ko.koi jarurat nahi hai.
G-kya jarurat nahi hai jiju ab hame lagta hai aap jo aapni aakri tamna ki baat kar rahe te woh yahi hai.kyu.
As-nah..nahi .tho
Rf-woh lag hi raha hai aapki aavaja se
Hm-(she took a deep breath to supres her blush and laugh at As condition )arer issko koi jarurat nahi hai hamari shaadi phele hi ho chuki hai fir se nahi karna chahate.
Gf-tik hai beta aap jaisa chaho,gauri eenhe special guest room hai waha ke jaao.
G-ji papa.(to As and Hm)chale

They nobee and followed G.they walked for few minutes and stopped at a big room.as they,they were memerized with the beauty of the room.

G-aap dono aaram kijiye mein chalti hu.
As-ji.

With this G left them alone in room as soon as gauri left and hm was going to get change herself but As held her wrist and pinned her to near by wall she tried to escape but he kept his both hand on the wall cagging her between him and wall.she gasp at yet there proximity as there was only little distance between there face. Both are breathing each other breath,they are lost in each other deep eyes that they are not willing to come out of it reality tuck that they are here to complete mission.

Hm-aap kya kar rahai mr.sing
As-hum kya kar rahai,kuch bhi tho nahi to be mrs.singh

She blush at title with that he called "mrs.singh"and look down to avoid been teased by him but..

As-aaye haaye,kya baat hai aap shrama rahi hai hame laga aap mission pe strict,strong and cold  rahengi.
Hm-haa tho hum hai,par
As-par kya(teasingly)
Hm-par jab aapke saath aise pass rehate hai tho kuch kaam nahi aata,sab hame dokha de dete hai.
As-accha ji.
Hm-haan ji,ab hati hame change kar naa hai.
As-abhi man nahi hai.
Hm-nahi hai bana lijiye mr,kyu ki hame room bhi tho check karna hai
As-accha tik hai(little now they were talking slowly audio able to each other,he placed a sorting kiss on her forehead held his lips for few more second then usual and she responded by doing the same and went to get changed both got changed and checked hole room and found a camera and mic) both slept in each other arms with some romantic torture on each other

On ks and vs side.

Both were came to banglo because of a contact of Vs known relative but told them not to reveal there secret and he is trustable and very close to them and his is to a very talented and trustable uncover agent,and promised to help them to solve it.so both of them were in a room as they are playing a marriages couple role they have to share same room,ks felt first uncomfortable but by vs behaviour and his auro made her feel comfortable and she is enjoying his company but some where she is feeling he is non other than her hasband and disided to confirm with her Bakala waala plane.

Vs-kis aap change kar lijiye fir hum kar lenge
Ks-ji sir.
Vs-arer aap hame sir nahi bulayengi
Ks-tho for kya bula ye.
Vs-(thinking)patidev bula lijiye agar aapko koi problem naa ho to.

first she was shock but respond in yes,her response made his face fell as he thought she won't allow any one to called by her patidev,as it is reserved by him.she went and came with in quite quickly ,when she was coming her leg slipped amd she shouted his name not patidev a secret name she use to call him.

Ks-ahh.....viyuuuuu

He quickly trun to her as she was facing his back that to shirtless,as he was changing in room.when eye caught that is is going to fall with in fraction of second he hold her bye hos hand around her waist and she was scared but soon realised that he responded to the nick name she use to call her hasband and she confirmed that he is non other than her hasband.

Ks-thank u viyu hame bachne ke liye.
Vs-iss mein thank u ki koi baat nahi...but soon realised that she called him viyu which she use called her hasband that means he.aa..,app yeh kya khe rahi hai karishma Singh

While making her stand and turned to face wall.

Ks-hum kuch galat nahi kar rahai hai samaye aap,aap hamare patidev hai
Vs-nahi ks hum bas natak kar rahai hai.
Ks-accha tho chaliye.

With she hold his wrist and pull him inside the wash room and removed his mustered reveling his original face.

Ks-ab batayi ye aap hai ki nahi hamre patidev
Vs-ha hum hi hai(by accepting his defeat)par àpko kab pata chala.
Ks-hame tho phele se hi lagat tha par jab madam ne hame aapke ki love life aur wife  ke baare mein bataya,tab hamare shak aur gehara ho gaya .fir hame ne aapko aapke nick name jo hame. Aur aap ko hi pata hai uss se aapko bhula ya taki ap palte aur hamra shak yakin mein badal jaye.aur woh ho bhi gaya.
Vs-accha tho ye sab in ka kiya karya ya hai hum unhe choodenge nahi.
Ks-kyu nahi choodenge agar aapne unhe kuch kiya ya kaha tho humse bura koi nahi haoga,waise hi hum aap se naraja hai hum se ii sab chupa ne ke liye
Vs-accah abhi aapki narazgi dir kar dete hai.(with nuaghty smile.)
Ks-aur woh kaise jara batayenge aap.
Vs-bata na kya hai dekha dete hai.

With his pulled her closer to him by helding her waist .she was shocked by his sudden action,by the time she could recover from it he kissed on her lips,she tried to get out of his grip but failed and started to participate in this equally.after some time broke it and vs kissed her on her neck leaving a love bite,she to did the same,after some more romantic session both left washroom after thet got changed and slept in each other arms with peacfull smile

Bye.
Stay safe.
Have a sweet dream