Pravin jr ends

FATE CAN'T BE CHANGED:-

Eighteen years passed,In a graveyard,
Pravin saw a small boy crying for her mother's death.He took him to his own orphanage.After that he came out from the orphanage.Look at the sky,A man appear before him.

Pravin:-Don't worry,He will be alright.
This orphanage is mine one of the most cosy orphanage in the world and
An Ayanaa is taking care of it.

Man:-Thank you so much,King.I will go to castle.

Pravin:-Don't...Even though he was here.You need to take care of him.
From Today onwards your duty is to look after your son without getting caught by him.

He nods.

In the Pravin's villa,At an random room, Pravin jr talking to the mother of that child.

Pravin jr:-I have been working as a Grim reaper for past 8 years.Enough about me,I promise you Your husband will look after your son in your place.Please drink this tea.

Woman:-What is it?

Pravin jr:-This drink will make you forgot your past.

The woman drank and enter into room which lead her to the after life.

Pravin jr:-My job is done.Let me take a break.

He headed to kitchen and saw his mother cooking for family and for orphanage too.He pick her hands and move her from the place.

Pravin jr:-How many times should I tell you to call me when you cook?
You have to chop like this.So it will be much easier to eat and look more.

Avneet:-Ok.I get it.Now give me.You have a job to do.So that I don't want to disturb you.

Pravin jr:-Helping you is not a disturbance,Mom.

Avneet smiled and feel proud of her son.

Pravin jr:-Where is sis,Mom?

Avneet:-She is with Andrew and what about your dad?

Pravin jr:-He was in our orphanage last time I checked.

Avneet:-He became so irresponsible lately.

Pravin jr:-Why Mom?

Avneet:-Today is a special day for us.
This is the day,Your dad told me I love you second time which is like wholeheartedly.

Pravin jr:-Oh...I know about dad,Mom.
He will definitely do something for you today.

Pravin jr tries to text his dad about this but Avneet used his telekinesis and grabbed the phone.

Avneet:-No cheating.

Pravin jr:-Ok,Mom.I won't tell dad.I promise. 15 th promise of the day.
Today's task is finished too.

Pravin jr promise 15 times a day and do it to be a grim reaper.So that he will gain grace for that.

In an empty shooting range area,

Andrew:-30 rounds.Get ready.

Avneet jr nods enthusiastically.

Andrew shot at her but Avneet jr opened up her devil wings and horns.
She dodge every bullet easily.Andrew clap hands and cheer him up.

Andrew:-That was amazing but still we can improve.I was shooting rimfire if you maintain the speed like this we can start centerfire too.

Avneet jr:-Can't wait.

Here Again in Kitchen,

Avneet:-I was worried about your sister.She misunderstood what is love at first sight and infatuation.She is not in love with that idiot.